Applied Credit Card Formerly Cross Country Bank

The last post in this topic was posted 4898 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Okay I wanted to post this for everyone, Ive been a Cross Country now Applied Bank member for 8yrs lol my first credit card ever $300 limit lol. Well when I sign up and gave $1000.00 They moved me to $2000.00 they are bring back a promo for there retro cards.

They will match your highest limit reporting on your credit report. Now I know there a subprime lender but seeing as though I had 3x 30day lates and 2x 120 lates on my report with them at 1 time and they stuck with me.

Also I did a good will letter with them last month to get those lates I had 6yrs ago off my credit report and they did it for me. They are there to help those who are building there credit and they will work with you.

With that said heres the direct link to there website Applied Bank Credit Card Formerly Cross Country Bank

Now for those who go and see the cards at the bottom I still have the gold 1 lol never paid the $50 to move up to plat lol. Im prbly sure im good for the $5200.00 once the Hooters Card post :lol: Gl there not the cheapest or best rates but there customer service and dedication to work with others is second to none.

Well there rates im not sure I always had the subprime cards from them I didn't qualify for those retros 10k limits and all that hehe.

Okay I wanted to post this for everyone, Ive been a Cross Country now Applied Bank member for 8yrs lol my first credit card ever $300 limit lol. Well when I sign up and gave $1000.00 They moved me to $2000.00 they are bring back a promo for there retro cards.

They will match your highest limit reporting on your credit report. Now I know there a subprime lender but seeing as though I had 3x 30day lates and 2x 120 lates on my report with them at 1 time and they stuck with me.

Also I did a good will letter with them last month to get those lates I had 6yrs ago off my credit report and they did it for me. They are there to help those who are building there credit and they will work with you.

With that said heres the direct link to there website Applied Bank Credit Card Formerly Cross Country Bank

Now for those who go and see the cards at the bottom I still have the gold 1 lol never paid the $50 to move up to plat lol. Im prbly sure im good for the $5200.00 once the Hooters Card post :lol: Gl there not the cheapest or best rates but there customer service and dedication to work with others is second to none.

Well there rates im not sure I always had the subprime cards from them I didn't qualify for those retros 10k limits and all that hehe.

No way! What's the catch? Are they charging a any fees for this card? I still have their card. I've had it for five years. But it's about to get tossed. They sent me a CLI notice, but when I called them, they wanted to charge me $150 for a $350 increase. Blah!

Do you know who they pull? I may consider it if it's a good deal.

No way! What's the catch? Are they charging a any fees for this card? I still have their card. I've had it for five years. But it's about to get tossed. They sent me a CLI notice, but when I called them, they wanted to charge me $150 for a $350 increase. Blah!

Do you know who they pull? I may consider it if it's a good deal.

I have their basic card, $500 limit. I keep getting offers in the mail to upgrade to a gold card for a fee of $49. I called, its the same card I have now, just a gold color instead of blue colored card. No additional CL or benefits.

Who the hell pays $49 for that?

this card is by invitation only, so if you opted out, no retro card in your future. I spoke to them, apparently this is there way of offering a normal credit card to people, instead of the fee-laden ones.

May Have over looked that point it is buy Invitation only :D I never got a invitation myself but they are sending me an application. I called in since I happend to stumble across that advertisment. So yes they aren't giving this card to everyone and anyone at all lol.

If you are a current customer and have been for sometime like myself 8yrs lol they will mail you one so its a great deal, since they will match your highest card on your credit report. This is there non subprime card for people..

Edited by seattle
this card is by invitation only, so if you opted out, no retro card in your future. I spoke to them, apparently this is there way of offering a normal credit card to people, instead of the fee-laden ones.

So, are the invitations going out to people that used to have a card with them or the people that still have cards with them? Did the person you spoke to make that distinction?

So, are the invitations going out to people that used to have a card with them or the people that still have cards with them? Did the person you spoke to make that distinction?

Well this is what happend, Ill let you read a bit into it and give you my oppinion. I was checking to see if my balance transfer had completed I moved balance with them to My Chase Card 5% APR on transfers for life of Transfer compared to 23% with Cross Country/ Applied Bank.

Back to the story I hit there main front page and on there was Retro Cards now being a customer for 8yrs Ive heard about those cards a few times from reps. I called in to see whats the big deal with me not getting any info on it a 8yr customer and all. She said there by invitation only but she would send me one for being a loyal customer for years.

Its been 1 week I didn't get 1 so I called back yesterday and asked about my $1000.00 I put down to get my balance moved from 500 to 2000 and low and behold I got the same rep after the first rep couldn't get my money refunded. She said I told my supervisor to do it looks like she didnt so Im going to do it personely. I asked do they just do mailers or do they do soft pulls to determined who gets the offer. She said its all about your account and how long you been with them.

So my guess is since Ive always keept a high balance with them even with 8yrs and was willing to shell out $1000.00 over 5yrs ago and have been paying 120 odd dollar a month alrdy why would they want to give me a better offer when they can live off me lol.

My thoughts You have to ask or they wouldn't have had it on the front page of there website, its now moved to another page I linked but 1week ago it was on there front page of there website.

Applied/Cross Country Bank is still in business?

I thought this criminal outfit was put out of business already.

Seriously, I think just about every AG in the nation has sued them. (And for very good reason)

Yeah I remeber getting a settlement paper about them 7yrs back, they gave you a choice get the $150.00 the charged you on the card at sign up or apply it to your balance lol. Thats the only reason I still think I had a card with them. I was 120days behind at that point and was just getting out of boot camp and used that to catch up to 30days late lol.

Edited by seattle

I know this card has outrageous fees but if someone dents or demolishes their credit I think this is a good start.

People with A1 credit just don't have to pay for cli or upgrades. If you know the fees of the card upfront, you know what you are getting yourself into. Fees aside no one thinks this is an ok offer for a responsible and sensible person? One that will not abuse the card.

The bottom line :Consider other options(ie:Credit Unions,etc) before dealing with this company - if you are able.They have been sued for darn(that's not exactly what I wanted to say) near every thing you can think of so please please stay as far away as possible because they are not worth it <_< Trust me there are more than enough CB'rs who have horror stories.................

The last post in this topic was posted 4898 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.