Sign in to follow this  
honybee

CB 'Hall of Fame' Threads

I would like to start a list of the 'hall of famer' threads on CB that obviously got everyone's attention (and possibly adrenalin) going for awhile. This can also serve as 'quick' access to these topics. Some criteria for listing (feel free to add to this):

• No multiple links to the same topic - primarily the MOTHER THREADS of a particular topic.
  • The topics that make for good, informative reading, that you feel deserve special recognition.

For example, the FICO AU demise thread has MANY threads B) ; however I listed the 79 pager.

With your link, include a brief description of what happened in that thread. I wanted this thread to get some exposure so that's why it's in this forum (mods feel free to move). Once the list is compiled, it will be consolidated and can linked to the Frequently Requested Topics forum possibly (Thanks, breeze for responding to my suggestion)

Okay, I'll start...

The Juniper 'Glitch', followed by AA (the 1st AA) :blush: - this thread was 292 pages the last time I looked...

Juniper is Tripping right now

TC customers cancelled due to 'excessive' credit report access:

True Credit Cancelled Me

FICO AU scoring is going 'bye-bye':

FICO no longer scoring AUs

I put most of the ones I think will be most helpful to newbies and/or most commonly asked questions in my siggy.

here is a copy/paste in case I decide to change it someday (soon).

Index!; MailorOnline?; Validation ; WhyCMRR?; ReportingOpen ; DVafter30 ; DV Flowchart

PrevInvest? ; Violations ; FactoringCo ; WannaSue? ; MyCourthouseTrip; MarkInDispute?; DisputeInquiries ; TFC

you also forgot the CITI PP Summer of Love in 05'

That one was infamous. But it is instructive. It shows how history repeats itself. Summer of Love was very similar to Junami. Except a lot of people say they were able to keep their limits. A lot of people think it's BS, but who knows.

That one was infamous. But it is instructive. It shows how history repeats itself. Summer of Love was very similar to Junami. Except a lot of people say they were able to keep their limits. A lot of people think it's BS, but who knows.

I didnt do the Citi PP

I shoulda remained consistent

I didnt do the Citi PP

Me too.

(And we probably should NOT link to the PP thread... it was locked for a reason :rofl: )

I didnt do the Citi PP

Me too.

(And we probably should NOT link to the PP thread... it was locked for a reason :rofl: )

dang you have the BEST memory!!!!

I forgot all about that mess

other threads that I have bookmarked (I have about a dozen CB folders sorting my over 200 bookmarks to threads on this site lol)...that I don't think are linked in the newbie section:

Things I've learned in 4 mos on battlefield

Letter writing strategies

selling accounts that have been disputed

does having good credit make you happy?

actually, after going thru my bookmarks... there are too many to list here.

what I would do is if you need something, search... then sort by # of replies. Sometimes the longest threads are useful, and sometimes they're full of fluff. You need to read, research, and learn how to search

Edited by jvf4812

You have to add the infamous JFCU thread.

Link???

Click on the underlined and bold JFCU.

Sorry about that. I asked for a link because when I tried yesterday I didnt get anything...