Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Banana Republic/Gap Inc. brand and Visa

The last post in this topic was posted 4810 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

SO just received a brand new Banana Republic store card in the mail. She has had the account since last Christmas and has received one CLI to $800. The new card wasn't a VISA, and it has the same account number as the old one, but came with the "new card coupons" and the letter congratulating her on her new account.

Weird. :huh:

Congratulations. It looks like it's going to be later than sooner for me, but I'm happy knowing that my new Citi is coming. :beee:

I have one more purchase to make from Banana Republic and there are some tops that I want from The Gap, after that, I think both BR and ON will be sent to the corner for a time out. How dare they make me wait for an upgrade after all I've given them. ;)

cool! any luv come with the new card?

I don't know. I didn't get to ask because I was rushing out the door to get to a certain store before it closed. The rep was so nice, though.

I don't know how much LUV I can expect because the original store card was only open since August, and I've put a grand total of 27 dollars on it!

Congratulations. It looks like it's going to be later than sooner for me, but I'm happy knowing that my new Citi is coming. :beee:

I have one more purchase to make from Banana Republic and there are some tops that I want from The Gap, after that, I think both BR and ON will be sent to the corner for a time out. How dare they make me wait for an upgrade after all I've given them. ;)

Thanks. You might want to give them a call and see if you're being upgraded. This case as news to me today, honestly. I was just calling in response to the letter that said they were unable to verify my identity. The weird thing is that CS shows a successful EQ pull. Don't know what that's all about, but EQ has been very problematic lately, locking up due to softs.

Congrats on the Citi card. They are my favorite issuer!

The last post in this topic was posted 4810 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.