Sign in to follow this  
Dena

Juniper is Tripping right now!!

Any updates on pending apps for EL or GEORGE?

AND THE WAIT GOES ON........................

Guess their resources are heavy on reviewing the already approved apps...

The Juniper Journal

We have an abbreviated Juniper Journal this Wednesday evening.

Wednesday was mostly a repeat of Tuesday. There were more closures and most of them concerned duplicate limits (just as yesterday). There was NO report of anyone getting their account closed when only one application was submitted. That⦣8364;™s good. Thus, it seems as though the only ⦣8364;œglitch⦣8364;? in all of this pertained to the multiple approvals that resulted in the same limits.

The most interesting thing that happened on Wednesday, though, was that Veronicaluv, who, I swear, is a prison inmate (and ghetto/trailer park/one toothed/and brain-cell deprived as all get out), allegedly called Juniper to report the goings on in this particular thread. While I would love to think she did that (and it would seem to comport with what we know of the wretched hag), there is no proof of it. There is only conjecture.

The Juniper thread also included a lot of derogatory comments that were directed at Veronicaluv. I was part of that mob and I apologize for it. It was childish and immature. In the meantime, if anyone would like to apologize personally to Veronica, she can be reached at www.spilledtea.com/forums/ . She is the forum leader there and I am sure she would love to hear from you. V, enjoy the new traffic. You, wench. LOL.

Meanwhile, SquirrelGirl decided that she would NOT comply with American Express⦣8364;™s financial review request. She decided that American Express was not worth the effort. May she recover in due time.

That⦣8364;™s it for tonight.

This has been another edition of The Juniper Journal.

speaking of veronicaluv .. shes has quite the google page. buttplugs anal warts. and viruses given orally. AMAZING hell I thought I was a slut.

...and some entertaining threads by her on the 'Sister 2 Sister' forum. Most of her posts are insanely childish.

Not to mention the reverse-racism tone of spilledtea.com itself....among the new articles I remember reading "when white people attack", "it must be black woman hunting season", and other references calling white celebrities "trash".

The website itself looks like it was put up by a 9 year old, but the part that gets me is it seems to be a haven for bitter and hateful people, and yes, in my opinion reverse racists.

Sorry, but thats my opinion. Willing to take heat for it but it is obvious Veronicaluv is not the only snake on spilledtea.com.

Great. This post will totally help the situation

the thread on FW is moderated which is EXACTLY what I wanted to do to SHUT HER UP! capiche?

Not exactly. If the other board talks about racism (BTW it's ALL racism), I don't think it should have been brought here.

i didnt bring racism up on that board or this one. of course I was called a Smegma whatever the heck that is over there. nor did i bring up her use of buttplugs and problems with genital warts over there as well. one thing i dont do is post "racist" posts although i am more than happy to play the race card to mess with people. there is a difference.

Hurricane, Smegma is ding-a-ling cheese.

Damn I need to itch now LMAO

LOL.

Here you go Hurricane;

Smegma, a transliteration of the Greek word σμήγμα for soap, is a combination of exfoliated (shed) epithelial cells, transudated skin oils, and moisture, and can accumulate under the foreskin of males and within the vulva of females. It has a characteristic strong odor. Smegma is common to all mammals, male and female. Mycobacterium smegmatis is the characteristic bacterium involved in smegma production, and is generally thought to form smegma from epidermal secretions.

That's just gross. I wouldn't let her to me that way.

Well, according to FW, it was "veronicaluv" we can blame for alerting Juniper to CB and this thread.

However, some of our CBers were over there attempting to set them straight.

[]

I have now seen it ALL ! I called Juniper/Barclay Bank for a Recon and they without permission........and I specifically stated NO ADD'L Pulls, went ahead and pulled a Hard Inq. on Experian...............and then Declined me............for too many new accts alone ! :angry::angry::angry:

You applied - They had PP.

PP or not...NO LAW SAYS THEY MUST PULL

Here you go Hurricane;

Smegma, a transliteration of the Greek word σμήγμα for soap, is a combination of exfoliated (shed) epithelial cells, transudated skin oils, and moisture, and can accumulate under the foreskin of males and within the vulva of females. It has a characteristic strong odor. Smegma is common to all mammals, male and female. Mycobacterium smegmatis is the characteristic bacterium involved in smegma production, and is generally thought to form smegma from epidermal secretions.

Aka ding-a-ling cheese and clitty litter.

Here you go Hurricane;

chit now i think i need penicillin

Okay... might get screamed at, but here it is for what it's worth:

I fail to see the benefit of going toe-to-toe with former members/folks on other boards. There will always be people who sneer for a multitude of reasons. I have felt my blood pressure rise reading the posts over there; calling folks here deadbeats is horribly insulting, and my reflex was to sign up for battle on FW.

Hindsight is beautiful, ain't it? We look back now, and it is easy for folks here and elsewhere to smugly point and say "I told you so", but calling people names, even in retaliation goes against everything I have learned here.

CreditBoards does not need to be defended. The good that emanates from people here stands on its own. A dozen years ago, when I was still a teen, I was forcibly separated from my family (who subsequently thought I was dead) locked up, being tortured in a third-world country for working under the banner of christianity. I was able to escape, barely breathing corpse, after two years, and made my way back Stateside.

For years afterwards, through college, I lived like there was no tomorrow. I also made irresponsible decisions, culminating in defaulting on student loans. I became a shell, and it affected my very soul. All I knew was shame; I avoided family, and quit doing the things I loved, including ministry and coaching.

Now, this is the part where I am supposed to say something sappy like "CB saved my life", and get all mushy.

Well, CB did save me... on so many levels.

I learned how to make changes. I learned about credit, and how to use it. I learned how everything I do affects my family,now and in the future and how to deal with problems I created in an ethical manner. I learned how to regain my pride, which had been shocked, scalded, whipped and burned out of me so long ago.

Most importantly, I learned that I could not use my past experiences as an excuse to not give back. I owe that to everybody who has helped me. I owe it to the fellow detainee, who gave his life to save me from a bullet in the head because he wanted to give a 17-yr old a chance to live; I owe it to my family, who been there to help me heal; I owe it to the kind souls here, who have gave me hope and encouragement, all the way to home ownership; I owe to everybody I meet in this life... Pay It Froward (thanks Pam!).

I apologize for the long post... it just poured out. No doubt, it might be ridiculed elsewhere. However, I firmly believe that if you guys stop to humbly consider what you do everyday, the misguided postings of a few individuals would be of much less consequence.

If that makes me a deadbeat, then I guess there are far worse things I can be. Trust me. I've been there.

So, CB is it's own testimony. No one can take it away, so CB does not need to fight to maintain or preserve its reputation.

Thanks, CB. Even amidst the "Juny Fiasco", thank you.

Wow--glad you came through all that. Nice post too.

Guess we had better to stick to the topic or this fun and useful thread will be closed.

What was the topic again

Juniper.....

Come folks, we don't want a thead we all have enjoyed going down especially when most of the people are in the middle of asking great questions and being able to inform each other of what Juniper is doing.

Sorry. I guess after finally getting the URL to her website from marucs' post I decided to visit and was kinda shock about the tone going on there.

Guess I had to get it out of my system about what I thought about that site...

Back to juniper, has anybody tried to get a new account after they took back the duplicate CLs? I think we would have all gotten to keep all the CCs if we had just reallocated enough of the avail credit to make it look like diff credit limits.

Edited by starbucker

Okay... might get screamed at, but here it is for what it's worth:

I fail to see the benefit of going toe-to-toe with former members/folks on other boards. There will always be people who sneer for a multitude of reasons. I have felt my blood pressure rise reading the posts over there; calling folks here deadbeats is horribly insulting, and my reflex was to sign up for battle on FW.

Hindsight is beautiful, ain't it? We look back now, and it is easy for folks here and elsewhere to smugly point and say "I told you so", but calling people names, even in retaliation goes against everything I have learned here.

CreditBoards does not need to be defended. The good that emanates from people here stands on its own. A dozen years ago, when I was still a teen, I was forcibly separated from my family (who subsequently thought I was dead) locked up, being tortured in a third-world country for working under the banner of christianity. I was able to escape, barely breathing corpse, after two years, and made my way back Stateside.

For years afterwards, through college, I lived like there was no tomorrow. I also made irresponsible decisions, culminating in defaulting on student loans. I became a shell, and it affected my very soul. All I knew was shame; I avoided family, and quit doing the things I loved, including ministry and coaching.

Now, this is the part where I am supposed to say something sappy like "CB saved my life", and get all mushy.

Well, CB did save me... on so many levels.

I learned how to make changes. I learned about credit, and how to use it. I learned how everything I do affects my family,now and in the future and how to deal with problems I created in an ethical manner. I learned how to regain my pride, which had been shocked, scalded, whipped and burned out of me so long ago.

Most importantly, I learned that I could not use my past experiences as an excuse to not give back. I owe that to everybody who has helped me. I owe it to the fellow detainee, who gave his life to save me from a bullet in the head because he wanted to give a 17-yr old a chance to live; I owe it to my family, who been there to help me heal; I owe it to the kind souls here, who have gave me hope and encouragement, all the way to home ownership; I owe to everybody I meet in this life... Pay It Froward (thanks Pam!).

I apologize for the long post... it just poured out. No doubt, it might be ridiculed elsewhere. However, I firmly believe that if you guys stop to humbly consider what you do everyday, the misguided postings of a few individuals would be of much less consequence.

If that makes me a deadbeat, then I guess there are far worse things I can be. Trust me. I've been there.

So, CB is it's own testimony. No one can take it away, so CB does not need to fight to maintain or preserve its reputation.

Thanks, CB. Even amidst the "Juny Fiasco", thank you.

Wow--glad you came through all that. Nice post too.

Thanks for sharing, Stryker. Your post really made me think.

searched google for the answer with the culprits user name to no avail. So I will just ask ... what is FW?

Something called FATWALLET.COM

Well, according to FW, it was "veronicaluv" we can blame for alerting Juniper to CB and this thread.

However, some of our CBers were over there attempting to set them straight.

<_<

Shock.

I notice that Ms. Luv is no longer listed in the member directory here. Only a matter of time before she pisses the FW folks off too.

She's still a member

http://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?showuser=11117

There was trouble with her on another board I was on. She was banned. :P

Marv, everything you are posting to me and threatening me with you could have posted in a PM instead of hurling insults. Respect is earned and not given.

:o

Any updates on pending apps for EL or GEORGE?

AND THE WAIT GOES ON........................

Unfortunately, i don't hold out much hope for you to get an approval. :( They just don't like you for some reason.

Which card is Juniper's business card? The only one I can find is Bank Atlantic? Is that the right one and does it report to personal? Thanks.
Yes. Bank Atlantic. Can't say for sure, but I don't think it reports to personal.

speaking of original CWs....

ALERT THE AUTHORITES!!! THERE HAS BEEN A FAZTCOBRA SIGHTING ON CREDITBOARDS.COM!!!!

da heck ya been?? whats new and all that stuff??

:(

I do show up from time to time. My main haunt these days is FW. Been busy extending my CL all over. I remember a couple years ago, I thought I'd be happy with a couple of $10k limits...now I've got $45k+ with Amex, Citi, Chase, and Juniper. And I've taken after George...I used to have only 7 cards and thought that was plenty. Now I have a back up or 20 or 30. LOL. Hope you and everyone else has been doing well.

ok so without reading through 234 pages....I applied for two cards, got different limits on each does this mean that I will fly under the radar?

I dont think anyone can answer that..just wait and see what happens..If nothing else, you will prob keep one of them...

nope.

ya gotta read ALL pages.

thread should be added to the newbie section.

====>start here

LOL :(

we've gone thru all the emotions in this thread... love, hate, excitement, sadness....

Jeez I feel like steve martin in "The Jerk" ....what are some more emotions???

nope.

ya gotta read ALL pages.

thread should be added to the newbie section.

====>start here

LOL :grin:

Hey Dena! Come to admire your work in all it's glory? LOL. jk. Luv 'ya babe!

we've gone thru all the emotions in this thread... love, hate, excitement, sadness....

Jeez I feel like steve martin in "The Jerk" ....what are some more emotions???

oh yea and fear (that the cc will be taken away)