Sign in to follow this  
Dena

Juniper is Tripping right now!!

by timeframe I mean multiple apps over what period?? just the "holiday" or maybe the past week? etc.

regardless I am heading home now to check my snail mail for my new cards...

probably since they did something to the web app... we think it was not too long before it was reported here. They'll review all multi apps until the glitch is fixed.... my guess is we'll see a lot more ARs than normal. Sure glad it helps with B. :lol:

Are "duplicate approvals" considered two or more card approvals with the same CL?

Or is it considered just two or more card approvals with different CLs?

both probably... especially the more than 2 part since they apparently still insist there is a limit of 2 per cardholder.

Hey I notice that all three accounts are showing on my credit report. SO the ones that they closed, will they stay on my report saying closed by them? or will they be deleted off?

Tanya

rumor is that juniper is going to mark then other than closed by grantor and will delete them on the next update.

I don't know what the rumor is, but I was told today that I closed the accounts, not Juniper. It wasn't until the rep looked further into it that she saw that the credit department closed them and said I needed to call back between 8:00-5:00 eastern time to speak to the credit department.

Are "duplicate approvals" considered two or more card approvals with the same CL?

Any 2 cards.

what about 3 in 4 days? LOL

:rofl: I'm guessing more than likely.

To Hege,

Damn did not see it was you, would have never answered. Wise A$$ :lol:

So you're saying you would have to me or taylor? :lol:

What I was saying I know Hege knows the answer (he is just being a wise a$$) and he does not need and answer.

Anybody else I would have answered what I thought.

Edited by nyrfann

I am still waiting. My lines are intact -and the biz app is pending. No AA yet, but a HUUGE BT started reporting on BOA, so that might spook Chase.

by timeframe I mean multiple apps over what period?? just the "holiday" or maybe the past week? etc.

regardless I am heading home now to check my snail mail for my new cards...

probably since they did something to the web app... we think it was not too long before it was reported here. They'll review all multi apps until the glitch is fixed.... my guess is we'll see a lot more ARs than normal. Sure glad it helps with B. :)

Any 2 cards.

probably depends on your total juny card #... the system either denied or 10 day'd more who applied later so fewer got 2 cards over several days.

both probably... especially the more than 2 part since they apparently still insist there is a limit of 2 per cardholder.

There were some here on CB that had more than 2 cards before this all came down.

Not many but some.

Do we have a thread going with how many people actually got two or more cards and have or have not had an AA?

This thread is too tiring to try and keep up (I wish the mods would just close it already), and I know there was another thread started by someone who got like 21 or so approvals and people chimed in. I also know about the approval poll thread. But what about a thread dedicated to just AA or not?

no, i don't think so.

<aol> me too! </aol> i've asked several times for those getting AA to make an AA thread so it's easier to follow.

Any 2 cards.

:P I'm guessing more than likely.

To Hege,

Damn did not see it was you, would have never answered. Wise A$$ :lol:

So you're saying you would have to me or taylor? :)

What I was saying I know Hege knows the answer (he is just being a wise a$$) and he does not need and answer.

Anybody else I would have answered what I thought.

OIC. Glad to see it's not a soshe thing or something. :lol:

Edited by sunmicroman

Do we have a thread going with how many people actually got two or more cards and have or have not had an AA?

This thread is too tiring to try and keep up (I wish the mods would just close it already), and I know there was another thread started by someone who got like 21 or so approvals and people chimed in. I also know about the approval poll thread. But what about a thread dedicated to just AA or not?

no, i don't think so.

<aol> me too! </aol> i've asked several times for those getting AA to make an AA thread so it's easier to follow.

Yeah, would help I think.

May depend on who starts it that will determine how successful it would become. :)

Edited by sunmicroman

no, i don't think so.

May depend on who starts it that will determine how successful it would become. :lol:

:)

Heres one - http://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=286183

I am still waiting. My lines are intact -and the biz app is pending. No AA yet, but a HUUGE BT started reporting on BOA, so that might spook Chase.
The big BT was how I found out about my approval. I did an AOR at the beginning of the month before all this madness started, so Juny was handing out big limits before the 14th. My biz card app wasn't approved instantly, but a couple days later I found out it was approved with a $40K limit! I was floored when I saw that. I did one personal card and one biz card. The personal card came back with a $5k limit.

no, i don't think so.

May depend on who starts it that will determine how successful it would become. :lol:

Heres one - http://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=286183

Forgot about that one.

Thanks. :P

The big BT was how I found out about my approval. I did an AOR at the beginning of the month before all this madness started, so Juny was handing out big limits before the 14th. My biz card app wasn't approved instantly, but a couple days later I found out it was approved with a $40K limit! I was floored when I saw that. I did one personal card and one biz card. The personal card came back with a $5k limit.

Which card is Juniper's business card? The only one I can find is Bank Atlantic? Is that the right one and does it report to personal? Thanks.

speaking of original CWs....

ALERT THE AUTHORITES!!! THERE HAS BEEN A FAZTCOBRA SIGHTING ON CREDITBOARDS.COM!!!!

da heck ya been?? whats new and all that stuff??

:P

This comes from one of our members -- who would like to remain anonymous because the screen name reveals too much.

The member says: "thought it would be worth sharing that I called a couple of hours ago to close one of my 2 new cards and, if permitted, move some or all of the line to the other card. Both lines were close (in limit), total near $30K.

CSR was helpful, but non committal ... would refer to supervisor... I wasn't hopeful. Just logged on and everything is set. The full line is in place on the remaining card."

So, it sounds like some members are faring well.

so juny closed both new apps and then reopened one?

Clarification from the member:

"I intended to convey that the amount of the original lines were close in amount (though not identical). However, the statement was reasonably interpreted that they were temporarily "closed". Sorry 'bout that."

Well, according to FW, it was "veronicaluv" we can blame for alerting Juniper to CB and this thread.

However, some of our CBers were over there attempting to set them straight.

:P

Shock.

I notice that Ms. Luv is no longer listed in the member directory here. Only a matter of time before she pisses the FW folks off too.

GOOD!!!!!!!!!!

Well, according to FW, it was "veronicaluv" we can blame for alerting Juniper to CB and this thread.

Veronica? Huh. I always liked her. She was the real logical one, right? Pfft.

Edited by marcustx

Veronica? Huh. I always liked her. She was the real logical one, right? Pfft.

Can we say BEAAAAAAATCH?

Are they calling everyone? Surely not! Imagine how many phone calls that would be! :)

need some extra cash?? now may be the tie to work PT at a Juny call Ctr.... can we say OVERTIME??? lol

CB: Where we create relationships and create jobs. We're the good credit people. Like a good neighbor... CB is there.

Shock.

Maybe someone should send her to insidearm.com since she is so anti-credit. :) :)

Wonder why she wasn't smart enough to NOT use the same username on different sites.. :)

I don't even need to answer this. Just guess what I would reply if I was a mean enough person.

Enough said.

Hey I notice that all three accounts are showing on my credit report. SO the ones that they closed, will they stay on my report saying closed by them? or will they be deleted off?

Tanya

rumor is that juniper is going to mark then other than closed by grantor and will delete them on the next update.

I don't know what the rumor is, but I was told today that I closed the accounts, not Juniper. It wasn't until the rep looked further into it that she saw that the credit department closed them and said I needed to call back between 8:00-5:00 eastern time to speak to the credit department.

And I closed my TC account. Someone has to be freelancing around there.

i just made it over to FW to read the knockoff thread. they really are a mean bunch.

someone made fun of my cat pic :rolleyes:

and i didnt even apply for a juny card :rofl: