Sign in to follow this  
Dena

Juniper is Tripping right now!!

New statement for ED just cut today, all still intact :blink:

I've gotten more than $1,000 in cashback on this card since "junami"

can you believe its been almost 2 years since the beginning of this thread?

yes I can LOL

I can't wait for this September to start applying with juniper again :)

can you believe its been almost 2 years since the beginning of this thread?

yes I can LOL

I can't wait for this September to start applying with juniper again :clapping:

Good times :)

Juniper is actually one of my top fav larger banks. They have been good to me...

I just received my reissued emigrant card. when I get a chance I'll figure out how much CB Ive earned.

I just received my reissued emigrant card. when I get a chance I'll figure out how much CB Ive earned.

I'm still waiting on mine. They've had the "Activate your card now" blurb on my account for the past few weeks.

My Juniper card and its limit survived Junami. Recently got my card with an expiration date of 2012.

Haven't received my replacement yet but, it doesn't actually expire until Sept...

My Juniper card and its limit survived Junami. Recently got my card with an expiration date of 2012.

Haven't received my replacement yet but, it doesn't actually expire until Sept...

mine had a September date too...juny is an early bird :)

Are Juniper CLI easy to come by?

A year after I started lurking here and a month after I joined CB I saw the Juniper post and was overwhelmed. It was really exciting at the time. Fortunately my FICO score was 600 at the time and I didn't get involved. Things have totally changed as far as my FICO; a few months ago I applied for SeaMiles and was denied with a TU 771 (they pull TU uniformly). Juniper is a different company than Junami. When there aren't new accounts that I have to worry about I'm going to get those last couple oddballs which are Juniper/Barclays and State Farm. So to answer your question, today it appears that Juniper accounts and CLI or new accounts are difficult to come by.

Edited by kevatucr

thats no good :rolleyes:

Sorry, that's just a fact of life. At the time Amex was also trippin'. Regardless of your credit and credit limits you could request $24,990 for a CLI and they would give it to you. Above that required a manual review so everyone got 25K limits. Juniper was doing the same thing for a while. They gave everyone huge limits for a while. Then it started to stop.

did they do a hard pull? how much did you get?

as I mentioned above, my limit was increased from 10K to 20K.

no hard but I told them they could since I'd rather have a hard inq and a nice CLI than no CLI.

10K --> 20K no hard

Impressive. I would have taken a hard inq on all 3 CRA for a 10K increase.

+1000

I don't live in fear of my creditors.

I even offered financials.

a 20K card is a lot easier to work with than a 10K card.

Just received my reissued Emigrant Direct card too.

Shocked that since Junami Juniper hasn't thrown some $$$ at designing a new card.

Still as ugly as ever ... although on the back it now says it's issued by Barclays instead of Juniper.

Barclami doesn't have quite the same ring!