Sign in to follow this  
ASayre

Yay Nordstrom CC!

I <3 Nordstrom.

First they gave me a CC, The Nordstrom Plat, (albeit at a line of 1000) even though I had nearly 40 inqs on experian.

5 months later, I called today, saturday afternoon, talked to a nice person here in the US, and got it painlessly increased to 5,000 [my highest limit!], without any questions/inqs/whatever!

Horray Nordstrom Bank!

I <3 Nordstrom.

First they gave me a CC, The Nordstrom Plat, (albeit at a line of 1000) even though I had nearly 40 inqs on experian.

5 months later, I called today, saturday afternoon, talked to a nice person here in the US, and got it painlessly increased to 5,000 [my highest limit!], without any questions/inqs/whatever!

Horray Nordstrom Bank!

congrats!

i called last week to have the apr decreased. they decreased it, but a no-go on a CLI. it's cool tho. they started me at 6K and i havent used it much, so i wasnt too disappointed.

what is you apr like?

Edited by paid4mymistakes

I <3 Nordstrom.

Horray Nordstrom Bank!

Great card. Great customer service. Great bank.

Great job.

I <3 Nordstrom.

Horray Nordstrom Bank!

congrats!

i called last week to have the apr decreased. they decreased it, but a no-go on a CLI. it's cool tho. they started me at 6K and i havent used it much, so i wasnt too disappointed.

what is you apr like?

Currently at a high 23.something. Haven't asked for a reduction as I PIF. High APR prolly because I had to get the original App reconned and had to talk to a supervisor.

I <3 Nordstrom.

Horray Nordstrom Bank!

congrats!

what is you apr like?

Currently at a high 23.something. Haven't asked for a reduction as I PIF. High APR prolly because I had to get the original App reconned and had to talk to a supervisor.

You should ask for an APR reduction. The regular CSR can authorize it. Call and see.

I <3 Nordstrom.

Horray Nordstrom Bank!

congrats!

what is you apr like?

You should ask for an APR reduction. The regular CSR can authorize it. Call and see.

When I first applied for my Nordies, the APR schedule was higher than it is now for each tier. I was approved for the lowest at the time, but then it was something like 1% + prime. Then a few months later I noticed they lowered each of them for new applicants. The lowest became 0+prime. so, I called for an adjustment to mine for the 0+ prime. They were more than happy to do it. I haven't ever carried a balance and don't plan on it, but I think it's nice to have the lowest available on each card, for the just in case....

Lowered to Tier II (12.15%) from Tier V (23.15%) ! ie, Prime +3.9

ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE (APR) FOR PURCHASES

Tier I

8.25%

Tier II

12.15%

Tier III

15.15%

Tier IV

19.15%

Tier V

23.15%