Crown Jewelers TL missing from EQ this morning

troublesinOH

The last post in this topic was posted 5352 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine was back on EQ as of yesterday. I'd give it to you guys if I could :)

OH LUCkY YOU...(Taylortr)!! Now, I can't wait to pull my new report tonight to see if mine is back! It wasn't on pm last night, but sometimes pm is a little slow...oh how nice that would be!!! I'll update when I pull!

Mine was back on EQ as of yesterday. I'd give it to you guys if I could :(

That's encouraging!

Did you do anything different that might have made it post back on EQ? I.E., did you buy something again and carry a balance?

Mine was back on EQ as of yesterday. I'd give it to you guys if I could :grin:

do you have a balance with them?

Sorry guys, I blew it. :dntknw: It is not on EQ. I was used to looking at TC (with EQ to the far right) til they accused me of fraud. TU is on the far right of CS.

28-tomato2.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I think its safe to say that its gone for good from equifax. I think it sux since I have never had an active or inactive tradeline just dissappear unless it aged off or was reporting incorrectly. At least its still on the other two for now. I'm closing mine at the end of this year. I wonder if the folks who had previously closed out their CJ accounts still have theirs on equifax?

I think its safe to say that its gone for good from equifax. I think it sux since I have never had an active or inactive tradeline just dissappear unless it aged off or was reporting incorrectly. At least its still on the other two for now. I'm closing mine at the end of this year. I wonder if the folks who had previously closed out their CJ accounts still have theirs on equifax?

It would be nice if CJ would just come out and say it...the few times I've called, I get different answers ranging from "give it 24 hours" to "just wait another week." Jerks. We'll see what happens this month..

Guest ristay
CJ has stopped answering my email inquiries.

:lol: next it will be phone calls...

my eq score is still suffering from the loss

OMW-- call AMEX they will take care of ya!! How much did your score drop?

CJ is gone from my EQ also but my score stayed the same per CS... didn't feed the fico

CJ is gone from my EQ also but my score stayed the same per CS... didn't feed the fico

:lol: rist...amex is a lifesaver...but they cant work miracles!

you know you cant rely on CS... those scores rarely change... mine has been the same number for close to 6 months...

i have had so much activity on my reports and still nothing

i have SW...so when it happened couple months ago i saw like close to 20 point drop

Guest ristay

:lol: rist...amex is a lifesaver...but they cant work miracles!

you know you cant rely on CS... those scores rarely change... mine has been the same number for close to 6 months...

i have SW...so when it happened couple months ago i saw like close to 20 point drop

OMW... how is AX a lifesaver? Personal experience goes a long way...

Many places I shop don't take AX due to high fees.

Now I will admit... I went to Kroger tonight... they have Diet Coke 12 pack's... 4 for $10.00 ... I had FOUR $2.00 coupon's off any Diet Coke product. I got TWO cases of Diet Coke's for $2.00 (after coupons) and used my AX card! That is how I get even with AX.

I promise you OMW... it cost AMEX more than $2.00 to send me a statement.

I have fond memories of CJ - and the account served me well from Feb 2006 on. I canceled it earlier this year when they wanted an annual fee - but am outraged that they could remove a positive trade line for thousands of customers in such a cavalier fashion. Apart from Amex, this was my oldest account and I miss it terribly :-)

Edited by longbeachcreditseeker

I have fond memories of CJ - and the account served me well from Feb 2006 on. I canceled it earlier this year when they wanted an annual fee - but am outraged that they could remove a positive trade line for thousands of customers in such a cavalier fashion. Apart from Amex, this was my oldest account and I miss it terribly :-)

An annual fee for junk jewelry? Whew! I'm not that desparate. The moment they mention an AF, I'm shutting them down! I'm already angry that the earrings I bought look fake.

:angel: next it will be phone calls...

:clapping: rist...amex is a lifesaver...but they cant work miracles!

OMW... how is AX a lifesaver? Personal experience goes a long way...

Many places I shop don't take AX due to high fees.

Now I will admit... I went to Kroger tonight... they have Diet Coke 12 pack's... 4 for $10.00 ... I had FOUR $2.00 coupon's off any Diet Coke product. I got TWO cases of Diet Coke's for $2.00 (after coupons) and used my AX card! That is how I get even with AX.

I promise you OMW... it cost AMEX more than $2.00 to send me a statement.

HOW IS AMEX A LIFESAVER?

- in an effort to encourage people to buckle up... amex distributed check presenter wallets with logos reminding patrons to buckle up at NYC restaurants

- $2 million dollars this year, which will be used to provide millions of children in the developing world with safe drinking water

- over $5 million dollars to The Red Cross

- amex's close relationship with Amnesty International in its Campaign to Save Darfur

- american express RED charge card... where 1% of your spend is given to The Global Fund to help fight AIDS in Africa.

thats the lifesaver im talking about ...and fine examples of personal experiences that will continue to go a long way. i ask you rist, what has your favorite creditor done lately to save lives?

but in the other sense of the word... personally amex has provided help in a number of crisis and emergencies... especially when i shop at costco...

while in NYC... friends recommended Alta as a great greek food/tapas bar...imagine the crisis and ensuing emergency had i left home without amex... Alta accepts only amex & *cough* cash... HIGHLY recommended! shebang!

Edited by ON-MY_way

On-My Way, you've got to be kidding me. Now I know who they target with the never ending commercials as at least someone takes them to heart.

Great, they gave away free wallets, I'm sure it kept thousands of people from getting behind the wheel and crashing up their cars that night...right.

$2 million given to another foreign country from a card labeled "American" when we have starving kids all over this country.

They made 4 billion last year and you believe they are a life saver because you list a few million they gave away? Financial services are one of the stingiest of all when it comes to charitable donations and AMEX is one of the worst - not best.

Someone needs to fight with Equifax to ask them why they illegally removed a valid account.

So, if I understand this correctly, CJ accounts won't show up on EQ if they are paid in full with no amount due, right? But they will still show up on TU and EX?

Not sure if I even want to deal with them, in that case..... I *just* opened a line of credit with them, haven't purchased anything yet...... I don't have even one positive TL on my report, this was going to be my first.... wondering if it's even worth it? OTOH, if I purchased something, it would show up as a positive TL while open at least until I can get something else established, right? I dunno...... what would you guys do in my situation?

I have anywhere from 5-8 baddies on reports, all in collections, (all being investigated currently) TU won't give me a score d/t "thin file", and scores are low-mid 500's on other 2....... I'm leaning towards: this could still help me temporarily since I'm starting at the bottom right now...... Thoughts?

Thanks, TJ

So, if I understand this correctly, CJ accounts won't show up on EQ if they are paid in full with no amount due, right? But they will still show up on TU and EX?

Not sure if I even want to deal with them, in that case..... I *just* opened a line of credit with them, haven't purchased anything yet...... I don't have even one positive TL on my report, this was going to be my first.... wondering if it's even worth it? OTOH, if I purchased something, it would show up as a positive TL while open at least until I can get something else established, right? I dunno...... what would you guys do in my situation?

I have anywhere from 5-8 baddies on reports, all in collections, (all being investigated currently) TU won't give me a score d/t "thin file", and scores are low-mid 500's on other 2....... I'm leaning towards: this could still help me temporarily since I'm starting at the bottom right now...... Thoughts?

Thanks, TJ

Sure it could help. You get a new TL on EX and TU and then you build history and you do a pull with a creditor that pulls EX and TU and then you get a new line which reports to all 3.

It can't hurt, in my opinion, even if the accounts are not reporting to equifax.

The last post in this topic was posted 5352 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.