Sign in to follow this  
manifesto

AMEX Further Verification Needed?

i applied for AMEX by phone right now and they said further verification was required... he said not an indication of denial or approval.. anyone else have this happen to them? If so, what happened?

Amex really wants you to have a business or office location that is other than your home for some of their business and corp cards.

They will also look for phone etc to confirm legit business..

Ive seen them turn down business with good biz credit but didnt have a biz addy.

hope this helps..

Beau

Amex really wants you to have a business or office location that is other than your home for some of their business and corp cards.

Ive seen them turn down business with good biz credit but didnt have a biz addy.

hope this helps..

Beau

Amex didnt have a problem using my home as my biz address

thanks guys! hi missty!!! how have you been? i have been so busy.. have been working on my personal credit now so i have been lost in those boards reading my booty off...

great to be back here

hope this helps..

Beau

Amex didnt have a problem using my home as my biz address

i always use my home address...dont want the credit card bills going to the shop...never a problem.

thats great.. This was about 8 or 9 years ago.. I dont remember which card it was. The rep said everything looked good except they wanted a seperate location.

Either its for certain cards or they changed the req.

Thats awesome..

I have their personal cards

Blue "sky", gold and recently traded in the Platinum for centurion "black" Thru my business partner. Wish it was mine.

Will get their simply cash business or platinum business. Simply cash is revolving.

anyway.. glad to hear the success with amex biz..

good work.