Sign in to follow this  
just123

Tax Lien Deleted !

Tax Lien Deleted from TU and EX . Eq didnt deleted it yet. I sent them 3 disputes and today the 4th dispute went out :good:

Gosh I have such a long way. One deleted another Jugment added (school debt)... I won't give up till all my report would be clean. Long way as I said... Tax Lien deleted from my report gave me hope.

Love you all

How did you get the judgement removed? I have one on my TU where I was a cosigner for my deadbeat sister. I paid the judgement but it is still on my report.

How did you get the judgement removed? I have one on my TU where I was a cosigner for my deadbeat sister. I paid the judgement but it is still on my report.

My husband job set up for automatic withdraw from his pay check but his job didn’t deducted the tax .

I contact the CRA and told them that story , they update my report as paid but I didn’t give up and kept sending them a dispute, I think they just gave up on me. I also told them that I never had a judgment with this and that court..s

I have 2 more judgments on my report that Im trying to get rid off with a good story

Congrats! Was it a paid tax lien? How did you dispute it? I have one thats been paid but I would like it gone.

Yes it is a paid Tax Lien. My husband made 3 payment and when te payment was done I dispute it. Toke long time to dispute, send them maybe 5 disuptes hehe