The last post in this topic was posted 5045 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I got the 7-10 day message. Then noticed that Nordies was reporting as one of my creditors on my report before I received the card. Called to find out if I was approved and found out I was. It's my favorite card, and has the best customer service out of all my TLs right now. I can't wait to get their Visa.

Only negative about them is that they pulled all 3 CRA. Yikes!

I wonder if they'll do the same when I request CLI.

As for FAs. No clue. I'd assume they'll call.

Guest ristay

Just applied for Nordstrom card online.. got the 7-10 day message. What should I expect?

Expect an answer in 7-10 days. Nordstrom does not do instant approvals online.

:clapping: Marcus! Oh I remember when I applied for Nordy's last summer... got the 7-10 message... several days later I called them up and told them if they didn't approve me I was going in the store and throw a fit in the aisle. LOL... guess it worked... they approved me and they are by far one of favorite cards. Their customer service is outstanding.

Marcus you are missing all the awesome sales at Stonebriar... that is your own fault for moving away! :good:

Just applied for Nordstrom card online.. got the 7-10 day message. What should I expect?

Expect an answer in 7-10 days. Nordstrom does not do instant approvals online.

Marcus you are missing all the awesome sales at Stonebriar... that is your own fault for moving away! :good:

:clapping: They have sales at Stonebriar but not at the Galleria or NorthPark? :cry2:

Does anyone know what Nordstrom's policy is regarding Fraud alerts?

On my 2nd go-round of applying to them, I called back a few days after the app about the status and the CSR asked me something like "Is there something on your CR(s) we should know about?" I was kinda puzzled by the angle, so I just went down the list till I mentioned my FRs then she goes "*That's* what we were looking for!!!!"...I felt like the extra hoop-jumping was a bit much, but I was approved so I can't argue a lot.

Not sure if you'll have the same treatment or if they call first then give you the FR grief, or what.

Guest ristay
:clapping: They have sales at Stonebriar but not at the Galleria or NorthPark? :huh:

Nordy's has some awesome sales over off Park and Preston in Plano!!! I don't even bother to go in the store on a Saturday... check out is way too long. :cry2:

BTW Jazzyjohn... I will consider Saturday sale at Nordy's if you meet me over there and let me borrow your card... pretty please!! :good:

Edited by ristay
Only negative about them is that they pulled all 3 CRA. Yikes!

On my first app they pulled all 3, the 2nd time was just an EQ/EX pull. Guess they didn't find enough satisfactory info on EQ or EX so they pulled TU too, looking for some positive info.

:blush2: They have sales at Stonebriar but not at the Galleria or NorthPark? :yahoo:

Nordy's has some awesome sales over off Park and Preston in Plano!!! I don't even bother to go in the store on a Saturday... check out is way too long. :P

BTW Jazzyjohn... I will consider Saturday sale at Nordy's if you meet me over there and let me borrow your card... pretty please!! :huh:

Too bad I don't live over there anymore. We could have got together -- the three of us -- for lunch. We should have done that before I moved.

If you're in San Diego this summer, look me up.

Haha....Im from NJ and I see the way you guys are talkign your from Texas. I spent a month in Allen/Plano last summer for business and I went to all those malls, Galleria, etc

I have to say, the people that go out at night in Dallas (Medici, Ghost BAr, etc.) are kinda weird, but there are certain places that I have to say I enjoyed such as the steakhouses and CRU Wine Bar. Its funny how everyone saves up to buy a 80k+ car since their mini-mansion only costs 500k...those size homes in NJ near NYC are like 2M. I actually am thinking of maybe making a move out there.

Guest texasbred71

I work in Plano, live in Denton and grew up in Dallas. Funny to see some people on here sooo close to me. I pass by EX in Allen almost daily, sometimes I want to egg that place :)

Edited by texasbred71

I got the same 7-10 message and thought I was denied. The card showed up a week later. Nordstroms has been very good to me! The sales people are top notch. I always get service that is above and beyond what I expect.

Nordstroms has good food in the Cafe too. I don't buy too much clothing, but I like to stop at the Cafe every now and then. Before I got my card I think I stopped at Nordstroms maybe once or twice in 4 years. Now I shop at least once a month.

The last post in this topic was posted 5045 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.