Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Adding seasoned Trade lines to a credit report

The last post in this topic was posted 4943 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Has anyone used a service that will add seasoned TL's to their D&B and Experian reports. I guess the theory is that adding a TL for instance of 100k or more looks a heck of alot more appealing to a potential creditor than a TL of 10k or so. I just signed up for a service like this and was wondering if anyone else had any experience with this topic.

Thank you.

Hey there, I have been thinking of this as well recently and have been having trouble finding anyone who has done this and can tell me their experience. I would love to hear how this worked for you.

-Thanks

I am not quite sure how legally it could happen because if you are added as an authorized user it would show on personal credit and not business credit so I am not sure how that would be done. Maybe someone could chime in. I would think it could be helpful in getting higher lines with some cards but would it be legal and would D&B flag your file?

I am not quite sure how legally it could happen because if you are added as an authorized user it would show on personal credit and not business credit so I am not sure how that would be done. Maybe someone could chime in. I would think it could be helpful in getting higher lines with some cards but would it be legal and would D&B flag your file?

With Score Builder from D&B, you can have references email in, fax or a D&B rep calls them for account info about your business.

I have tradelines of over $100,000 (Equipment) down to $30,000 (Paper mill) reporting under this program. The only criteria is that they have a DUNS number in good standing (no DS or government number) to report... I had to do some follow up, but they were uploaded and I was "re-rated" in 2 weeks time.

But I am unaware of how seasoned tradelines can be done without this method...

Heres my 2nd chime in....Idfly i think what dt meant is not to have your existing tradelines added, but to actually purchase the reporting of a tradeline that in essence doesnt exist. I recently came across an individual who works for a credit repair company who claims to have a contact within a company that will "sell" you a tradeline for a one time fee. Basically you pay them like 1k for example and they report to DNB and Exp biz that you have a 50k line with them for however many years, and they continue to report that your in good standing and mainting "payments" when all there really is is the one time fee.

Anyways, needless to say this sounds pretty sketchy to say the least, not to mention the legality of the whole thing. Anyone out there with more info?

Heres my 2nd chime in....Idfly i think what dt meant is not to have your existing tradelines added, but to actually purchase the reporting of a tradeline that in essence doesnt exist. I recently came across an individual who works for a credit repair company who claims to have a contact within a company that will "sell" you a tradeline for a one time fee. Basically you pay them like 1k for example and they report to DNB and Exp biz that you have a 50k line with them for however many years, and they continue to report that your in good standing and mainting "payments" when all there really is is the one time fee.

Anyways, needless to say this sounds pretty sketchy to say the least, not to mention the legality of the whole thing. Anyone out there with more info?

My friend had that done with 2 of her corporations, and one of them had a 72 or 74 paydex, due to a late payment. After she had the tradeline added to her D & B, her paydex went back up to 80, which was kinda weird, but also kinda good.

She already had 8 tradelines on her own with Experian Business, so it is hard to say if the other tradeline really made a difference or not.

I also heard that it might be a risk, if the company that added your company on as an "authorized user" has a late payment or an issue, it will negatively affect your company.

Differing opinions, but a very interesting topic, nonetheless.

Raven :blush2:

My friend had that done with 2 of her corporations, and one of them had a 72 or 74 paydex, due to a late payment. After she had the tradeline added to her D & B, her paydex went back up to 80, which was kinda weird, but also kinda good.

She already had 8 tradelines on her own with Experian Business, so it is hard to say if the other tradeline really made a difference or not.

I also heard that it might be a risk, if the company that added your company on as an "authorized user" has a late payment or an issue, it will negatively affect your company.

Differing opinions, but a very interesting topic, nonetheless.

Raven :P

I don't really understand how a company can add another company to their card as an authorized user. That does not make sense to me. Why would my cellular company add someone else's landscapping company as an a/u. Seems like D&B would have to flag that as fraudulent.

I see, like a AU on a credit card...

Well if a business can report to D&B, I can see this happening. I think if you report on 250 or different business (good and bad info) per month minimum to rec. tape reporting status.

I don't have that many customers in AR for my businesses to report, so I was denied reporting :huh: ...

you cannot add vendors to an Experian profile (nor to equifax business)- but you can add them to D&B... with that rip-off called creditbuilder from D&B.

The last post in this topic was posted 4943 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.