Sign in to follow this  
KatyG

Myprivacymatters.com Error

I am having technical issues with Myprivacymatters.com. Every time I go to order a credit report, I get a gateway error...

Gateway Error

We are currently unable to obtain your credit report information.

Explanation:

Unfortunately, we cannot process your order at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

What to do:

* This problem is most likely temporary. Please logout and come back later. When you return to the site, login and the system will continue your order where you left off.

* Contact the Customer Service Team for assistance.

On Monday, I called technical assistance and was given about 8 different phone numbers to call for help. They said they were going to log a trouble ticket. I am still having the same issue. Has anyone else had a problem like this, and if so, was there an easy fix?

not to confuse the op, but there are multiple privacy matters...the one i use is my.privacymatters.com.

i guess make sure you're in the right one. :)

use this link..i had the same problem until someone on CB gave me this link

http://www.myprivacymatters.com/(sdsyp045p...dell_login.aspx

OMG!!! IT WORKED!!!! IT IS A MIRACLE! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I NEED TO THANK YOU!!!

Why does that link work? So strange.... THANKS AGAIN!!!!

Thanks to both of you. I was having the same problem after just signing up for PM. I was about to cancel the service until I found this thread.

THANKS!!!

I have no idea why it works. I was just as happy when a fellow CBer point it out to me so, I felt I should help others out too.

This thread is as old as dirt.

But....is anyone else having issues logging into MPM? I'm getting 'gateway errors' everyday I try pulling a new report. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Using Safari on iPhone 6. Www.myprivacymatters.com. Not blocking cookies or pop ups.

On 3/1/2015 at 7:14 AM, Malacaski said:

This thread is as old as dirt.

But....is anyone else having issues logging into MPM? I'm getting 'gateway errors' everyday I try pulling a new report. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Using Safari on iPhone 6. Www.myprivacymatters.com. Not blocking cookies or pop ups.

I'm using Safari on MacBook Pro.