Sign in to follow this  
breeze

credit card spreadsheet

I'm glad everybody is still loving the sheet. This is the least I can do for all the help I have received here.

Remember for those who want to do some editing to it the password is credit.

NYRFann (or Joe),

Thank you so much for your spreadsheet. I just joined the Creditboards and have input my business and personal credit cards on your spreadsheet. I have A LOT of them!! I would really appreciate a copy of your spreadsheet(s) that would aid me in tracking all my installment loans. I tried to PM you, but I was unable to do so.

Would you mind emailing me also? My email is: jackie<remove this part>@actionprints.com

Thank you so much!

JackieJ :)

Thanks Nyrfann

I wish I had downloaded this long ago. It is a wonderful spreadsheet. Thanks for sharing it with those of us ( me ) that haven't a clue how to do something like this. This is a great tool.

Thankyou

Edited by Denart

Oh, and I use it like crazy. It's great. :D

Is there one for tracking BT terms? I mean like, someone has the latest Providian 1.99% for xx months with x% fee - calculate total cost and allow you to include that? or would that be like way too much to do with XL?? I've been calculaing it in my head (yeah I took that deal, want to use that money for something else making biggie bucks).

Breeze,

I like that thought/idea, let me think how to fit that nicely into the sheet.

I'll try and put something together over the next few days and get it over to you.

Hi Joe,

I have been using your excellent spreadsheet and would like to thank you for your great work. I keep track of many cards with balances and would like to have monthly payment confirmation as well as BT offer expiration info integrated into the sheet.

Before I attempt to put my rusty Excel skills to use in making these modification, I am wondering if you could send me a copy of the spreadsheet that Breeze requested above.

As others have earlier mentioned when making similar requests, I don't have the ability to send a PM. Thanks a bunch.

Roman

Could one of ya'll email me those spreadsheets, please? I need all the help I can get. Thanks. losdelgad05 at yahoo.com

It's the very first post. Has a link you download it from there.

NYR,

Just wanted to say thanks! I of course unprotected it and added a few features. I will shoot you a PM with some thoughts about additions and maybe we can combine some of our work.

I added Budgeting, Graphs/charts, Pay-down plans, Snow-ball helper, etc...

Thanks again!

Thanks! This has been so helpful. I would love to have the spreadsheet to track my installment loans. Can you PM me the details? Unfortunately, I'm unable to PM you.

My wife and I used the chart tonight and found out it will take us 20 months to pay off all of our debt at 5%. Less than 2 years! I can do it. Thanks.

This spreadsheet is such a helpful tool. I really like it and it's easy to understand too. :rofl:

Thank you so much Nyrfann for sharing. :angry::dntknw:

Thanks for the initial spreadsheet! I made some additions:

1. Date of credit activation

2. Days between CLI/GLI request

3. Calendar that lists days to call for CLI/GLI based on 1&2

4. Total utilization (all cards added up, divided by all credit limits)

5. Dollars to pay off utilization (to 50%, 30%, 10%)

mrliberty is there any way to get a copy of the spreadsheet with the new additions on it?

I would like this as well.

mrliberty is there any way to get a copy of the spreadsheet with the new additions on it?

I would like this as well.

I would like it as well....please PM me!