Sign in to follow this  
breeze

credit card spreadsheet

This may be a stupid question (... is the one not asked)

What should be entered in the "Variable or Fixed" column - literal text, a number, or whatever we prefer to track?

I didn't see any formulas referencing this column, but they may not be showing up since I'm using NeoOffice (mac-ified Oo.o)

This may be a stupid question (... is the one not asked)

What should be entered in the "Variable or Fixed" column - literal text, a number, or whatever we prefer to track?

I didn't see any formulas referencing this column, but they may not be showing up since I'm using NeoOffice (mac-ified Oo.o)

Good question. I would like to know as well.

^
Sorry I've been REAL busy this week. My company is in the middle of a Sarbox audit.

That is just a column to put in the word "variable" or fixed".

Edited by nyrfann

Thank you! I absolutely love this spreadsheet. I am pretty good with basic spreadsheets and the thought of making one leven ike this is daunting to me. I know how much work you must have put into it and really appreciate it. :clapping:

Thanks! This will be a great tool for me as I start to rebuild my credit. I only have two credit cards right now, so i will enter those and then and hopefully fill it up some more (with small utilization of course! :)

NYRFan -

I'm a newbie and I love your sheet! I created something similar about a year ago when I started tracking my CC balances. I had utilization data, but I wasn't calculating the interest. I love that feature!! It helps me see about how much my balance will increase if I don't use my card that month. It also lets me see that XX of my monthly payment is going straight for interest instead of balance reduction.

You said you had one to track term loans and to PM you, but I can't PM yet. Can you email it to me, please? sunshine9924 at yahoo dot com.

Thanks!!

There is a download link to the spreadsheet in the first post in this thread.

This is great, thank you! It will be even more useful once I have more cards to track. I added all of my cards to a text document with basic info like CL, APR, ACC# but this is much more helpful.

I am using it on a Mac using Apple's spreadsheet program Numbers, works great but when you first open it you receive an error that tells you the password was removed and "Import Warning - Unsupported conditional formatting on 201 cells was removed from Table 1 on “Main Credit Card .â€"

Not sure what that one means but everything works great from what I can see.

^
Sorry I've been REAL busy this week. My company is in the middle of a Sarbox audit.

That is just a column to put in the word "variable" or fixed".

I've tried to pm you but I was not allowed... can I get the excel sheet for the installment payments?

Thanks...

-Mike

Fantastic tool -- just downloaded and entered all info. Absolutely love it -- sure puts things in perspective!!!! :angry: