credit card spreadsheet

breeze

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Just found this today and finished reading through the whole thread. I grabbed the spreadsheet, but need to set aside some time to enter everything in.

Looks awesome though! THANKS for all your hard work on it NYrfann!

Since you're back at CB again, any chance of getting an updated s/s with installment loans and the other things you were teasing back in 2009?

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks NYRFan!

UPDATED FILE IS BELOW. Changes and updates will be provided by Breeze.

Okay, I think I am missing something because I didn't see an updated sheet. I have one that I would love to share. I've been using it since 2013 and it works well for me. About the only thing mine didn't do that this one did is the last CLI which is an awesome idea. I'll be adding that to mine I'll share mince when the mods lift my "newbie ban" :)

• 1 month later...

Thanks NYRFan!

Okay, I think I am missing something because I didn't see an updated sheet. I have one that I would love to share. I've been using it since 2013 and it works well for me. About the only thing mine didn't do that this one did is the last CLI which is an awesome idea. I'll be adding that to mine I'll share mince when the mods lift my "newbie ban" :)

Thanks and looking forward to it when you can.

Edited by astro777c

• Admin

Thanks NYRFan!

Thanks and looking forward to it when you can.

I didn't see the post about sharing the file when the newbie ban is lifted. For your security, members cannot upload files, only admin. To have your file uploaded you should PM me or email admin@creditboards.com :)

Once you see "member" under your name, you've arrived. The only alternatives you may see are members who have specific restrictions on their account, like not being able to edit their own profiles or signatures. ;)

• 1 year later...

Seemingly small but great tool to stay abreast of your finances. Both 'sheets' 1 and 2 have well-thought columns.

I typically pull up 'mint' to capture all my individual balances and total balance on a given day - that helps populate both sheets 1 and 2.

Otherwise going to every creditor / lender / bank could take 30 mins daily.

This spreadsheet together with 'mint', made things very convenient.