Sign in to follow this  
breeze

credit card spreadsheet

Awesome spreadsheet, thanks for all of the work.

It's really convenient having all of the info right there in front of me.

self promoting bump B)

Close to 11K downloads to date!

Edited by nyrfann

Ditto. Thanks Joe. ;)

I just downloaded it. It's better than what I made myself. Thanks, Joe!

self promoting bump :beee:

Close to 11K downloads to date!

There's still a few thousand that need to update.

Do it now. It's worth it!!

Taylortr put extra effort into revising a version for Open Office, thanks for that taylor.

The version he created is not a copy of mine but a "fix" (of some formulas) for OO users. I have no experience with OO so his efforts are much appreciated.

I'm sure taylor would be happy to share this with OO users and I'd like to thank him in advance for that.

Please feel free to thank taylor for his help with the OO version.

Edited by nyrfann

Awesome spreadsheet :)

I know I ask for too much, but I could use a column for annual fees. I have less cards now with them (thanks CB) but I still have a couple. I like the opened date and average age columns!!! Thanks again :D

If you're inputing info on the ss, then back up on cd, can you go to update original ss and then update the cd? I have spent hours trying to figure out how to do this and am more confused than ever. I have excel and OO 1.1 (I think). Computers USER FRIENDLY?!! Oxymoron. I'll live with out til I can afford IT. Thanks for letting me rant.

If you're inputing info on the ss, then back up on cd, can you go to update original ss and then update the cd? I have spent hours trying to figure out how to do this and am more confused than ever. I have excel and OO 1.1 (I think). Computers USER FRIENDLY?!! Oxymoron. I'll live with out til I can afford IT. Thanks for letting me rant.
If you update the HD version you'll need to DL to CD. This is standard.

Is the downloaded version on page 1 only readable? I saved the ss on desktop and input some information. Then I copied it to CD (which is rewritable) but when I want to add info onto the CD it says it's in the "CCCS 2008 read mode" only. Can I also transfer info from the CD back onto the spreadsheet on the desktop? Thanks.

Edited by barstowtrade

Bump!! And also BTW if you dont have excel you can open this with openoffice its free and works as good as excel. Heres the link:

http://www.openoffice.org/

Awesome work on this!!

You guys are sharp.

Just wanted to add that open office is from Sun, it's perfectly legit and a really great package... especially considering the cost.

One of the answer options during registration in the 'why I downloaded openoffice' is: because it's free and I don't have to deal with Microsoft.

Thanks for the spreadsheet!

Is the downloaded version on page 1 only readable? I saved the ss on desktop and input some information. Then I copied it to CD (which is rewritable) but when I want to add info onto the CD it says it's in the "CCCS 2008 read mode" only. Can I also transfer info from the CD back onto the spreadsheet on the desktop? Thanks.

I really think you need to get yourself a thumbdrive, they're pretty darn cheap and hella easier than burning stuff to a cd.

I really think you need to get yourself a thumbdrive, they're pretty darn cheap and hella easier than burning stuff to a cd.

+1