credit card spreadsheet

breeze

It's actually completed, I'm just waiting for feedback from 3 people which I will have over the coming weekend. If all goes well the Mods (Breeze) will have the new sheet on Monday (To post for download).

Sorry for the delay all but I take pride in my work and want to make sure it's perfect before posting it. Plus I've had some personal distractions that slowed the process.

I love that you all love the sheet, it's been a pleasure to give back to such a wonderful site.

Edited by nyrfann

It's actually completed, I'm just waiting for feedback from 3 people which I will have over the comming weekend. If all goes well the Mods will have the new sheet on Monday (To post for download).

Sorry for the delay all but I take pride in my work and want to make sure it's perfect before posting it.

That pride shows! :dance: I thought I knew Excel but your spreadsheet has me learning more about Excel now. Thanks for all your awesome work!

It's actually completed, I'm just waiting for feedback from 3 people which I will have over the comming weekend. If all goes well the Mods will have the new sheet on Monday (To post for download).

Sorry for the delay all but I take pride in my work and want to make sure it's perfect before posting it.

That pride shows! :dance: I thought I knew Excel but your spreadsheet has me learning more about Excel now. Thanks for all your awesome work!

Thanks, your comments are MUCH appreciated. Wait till you see the new one, its soooo much more informative! Edited by nyrfann

Can't wait to see the new one. I have really enjoyed using the old ss.

Thanks nyrfann for what you have been doing for and sharing with us!

You'll get it very soon, I am very anxious to get it out! Version 1 was good, this version is BETTER thanks to suggestions from CB members.

I hope people understand I do this on my spare time (with my mother being sick I've not put my normal time into it that's the reason for the delay). This is not something I get paid for (Nor do I want $$ of any kind) but a thank you here and there is all the payment I need / looking for and is MUCH appreciated. A thank you is like a million dollars to me, so I've probably made like 100 million so far :D!

Edited by nyrfann

I must agree, that spreadsheet is AMAZING!!!!!! I love using it and changing the percentages for minimum payments and usage and everything! Very excited to see and use the new one! thanks for the hard work that you have put into the old one and n ow the much anticipated new one!

Shane

I hope I can figure it all out. I'm a computer salamander!! Thanks for all the hard work!!!
I made it (and don't take this in the wrong way) for the salamander! All is automatic. I wanted to be sure EVERYBODY on the site would be able to use and benifit from it. Edited by nyrfann

Here is what the new sheet will look like and include (Happy, Happy):

(Screenshot)

That is awesome!!

Preferred UT and payment to get there, brilliant!

Average age, date of last cli, fanfreakintastic!

Can't wait either.

The only thing I change is that I # the accounts and lose the formatting (the column letters and row #s)

Here is what the new sheet will look like and include (Happy, Happy):

(Screenshot)

That is awesome!!

Preferred UT and payment to get there, brilliant!

Average age, date of last cli, fanfreakintastic!

Can't wait either.

The only thing I change is that I # the accounts and lose the formatting (the column letters and row #s)

I'm glad you like it. I could easily add a column for you when complete so you can number your accounts. Maybe I'll put it in permanently. Let me think about that over the weekend while I complete my final tweaking.

Notice I put the overall totals at the top now, so if you have a lot of accounts no need to scroll all the way to the bottom to find the totals.

Edited by nyrfann