Please use the Feedback forum for questions about the upgrade.  We will get to them as quickly as possible.

Sign in to follow this  
brazen

Magic Shave?

A GF of mine uses her BF's Magic Shave down there. She said it works great and lasts longer than shaving alone.

Just wondering if any of you have tried it, and does it work well?

One would think it would be less painful than a brazillian.

I remember the smell of Magic shave vividly cuz my dad used it...

the smell would light up the house... Ughhhh

Id think it was too strong for down there.... I sure aint gonna be the 1 to test the theory

A GF of mine uses her BF's Magic Shave down there. She said it works great and lasts longer than shaving alone.

might depend on how close the brazilian can shave

Really?

I'm curious to try it now...

OC do you use it?

I have used it for years.

Are you just saying that so my hooha burns off? :dntknw:

My friend did say not to leave it on too long...But how do I know how long to leave it on?

I am a waxer. I hate to shave.

might depend on how close the brazilian can shave

:dntknw:

Really?

OC do you use it?

Are you just saying that so my hooha burns off? :swoon:

My friend did say not to leave it on too long...But how do I know how long to leave it on?

If it starts burning, get the removable shower head quick? :dntknw::rofl:

A few years ago I heard the same thing and tried it. I don't know WHY it works better than regular shaving cream, but it does. The skin is nice and smooth. :clapping:

It's cheap, too!

Christi

Are you just saying that so my hooha burns off? :rofl:

Yes, I use it.

http://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=125152

I went to one of the links in that thread and saw the instructions:

Instructions

* Mix 2 heaping teaspoons of shaving powder with an equal amount of cool water.

* Apply the creamy mixture to beard. Leave on for 5-7 minutes. Remoisten if the mixture dries.

* Remove with spatula.

* Rinse shaving area thoroughly. Do not wash off with soap.

* If any beard remains, wait 36 hours before next Magic Shaving Powder application.

* Keep tightly capped.

You need a SPATULA to remove the stuff?! :clapping: That concerns/scares me a bit. :D:lol:

This might work for, say, a general leg-meets-pelvis-bikini-area kind of shave..

What about uh...further in? Cuz I don't necessarily have a carpet..it's more of a hallway runner. Is it dangerous if ya get it closer to the "meat"? I don't wanna fat lip, or one being burnt off.

This might work for, say, a general leg-meets-pelvis-bikini-area kind of shave..

What about uh...further in? Cuz I don't necessarily have a carpet..it's more of a hallway runner. Is it dangerous if ya get it closer to the "meat"? I don't wanna fat lip, or one being burnt off.

girl you crack me up :dntknw: and i was wondering about the softer parts too...LOL

girl you crack me up :good: and i was wondering about the softer parts too...LOL

Exactly. I don't want my cooter lookin' like it's doing the Elvis lip thing, one all crooked. That just aint right. :dntknw:

You need a SPATULA to remove the stuff?! :rofl: That concerns/scares me a bit. :rofl::lol:

:lol: You don't need a spatula. Some of the packages come with a small plastic scraper. I have never needed anything other than the powder, water and a stirrer.

:rofl::PWARNING!!!!! :stop::stop:

GRAPHIC MEATY PARTS DETAILS WILL FOLLOW!!!

Take a cotton makeup remover pad and tuck it around your clitoris and urethra. Put another one over the um, vaginal hole. Apply the mixture wherever you need it. Processing time probably varies from person to person. It doesn't take very long for me.

I like my mixture to be more like cake batter, than pancake batter. It stsicks better at the cake batter consistency.

This stuff will leave you smooth. A fairy once slid across my meaty parts, fell and broke his wings.

Another tip: Rinse it off in the showwer and use a soft scruffy puff on you meaty parts afterwards. This seems to make it really smooth and their is less itching when the hair grows back.

:rofl::PWARNING!!!!! :stop::stop:

GRAPHIC MEATY PARTS DETAILS WILL FOLLOW!!!

Take a cotton makeup remover pad and tuck it around your clitoris and urethra. Put another one over the um, vaginal hole. Apply the mixture wherever you need it. Processing time probably varies from person to person. It doesn't take very long for me.

I like my mixture to be more like cake batter, than pancake batter. It stsicks better at the cake batter consistency.

This stuff will leave you smooth. A fairy once slid across my meaty parts, fell and broke his wings.

Another tip: Rinse it off in the showwer and use a soft scruffy puff on you meaty parts afterwards. This seems to make it really smooth and their is less itching when the hair grows back.

Wow. I think I need a cigarette now..... :rofl:

Good info! I'm gonna have to try that stuff then. I remember once in high school, I dated a guy that used that for his face, to avoid shave bumps. Man, the smell of it....my nose would have puckered shut if it had been able to. :rofl:

Really?

OC do you use it?

Are you just saying that so my hooha burns off? :rofl:

That's ok.. I am not going to be burning my hooha off. :rofl: .I'll stick to Nair and cat whisker's.. :rofl:

Okay what is Magic Shave? Is it like a shaving cream or what?