anyone that has HOOTERS

800county

The last post in this topic was posted 5824 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Well, I only got $500 CL - :angry: The TL actually showed up on my report a few days after applying, that's how I knew I was approved. I also got a "Welcome to Hooters MC family" a few days after applying - that was my other clue (all this before I received the letter or card). It's only been a few days - you'll know soon enough - watch your reports. I think there's a number you can call - I didn't do that though, just waited. The 7-10 notice is standard for Hooters.

Good luck!!

I applied and called CS a few days days later. Approved $5000. My TU score at the time was 670ish I believe. You can call cs. When I called they hadn't done the approval process. She put me on hold, 30 seconds later approved for 5k. I about fell out my chair. They are quick to report.

When I applied for Hooters, I was just out of BK, no clean up on reports and Foreclosure still showing. I bet my TU FICO was 550.

I think it's around 620 now (since Dec & FC gone!) - wonder if I should close the card, then wait 3 mos and re-apply. I've seen others do that and get much better limits and terms.

:blush2: I got 2k.. no notice, no nothing, the card just showed up in the mail.. I opened it and screamed..

I HAVE BIG HOOTERS!!!! :o

Seriously though, They pulled Exp...600 I'm figuring, it was 613 last time I checked, but two bad medicals have shown back up (that is a whole different story) Income 75K. :clapping:

nice CL everyone, and thanks for the info. i don't have 6 fig income but close, hoping if appoved, i get at least 5k. ,have two cards with that now. more would be better...

I am hoping to get a good CL as well, I applied at the end of January, found out over a week ago that I was approved but didn't get the credit limit info, I'm kind of suprised I have not gotten the card yet.

what your background bleego, if i might ask,,,score,bk,income???

*disclaimer, I am using Fako's here, I know that I should really be getting the FICO's, but I am waiting until Amex reports the paid off CO I have.

TU Fakos at the time 646 ( 609 ex and 646 eq )

1 Unpaid CO for 671 ( Paid, but Amex has yet to report this

1 Paid Collections

No BK

1 $600 credit card TL and 1 $500 Charge Card TL ( and TU does not show my new Car Loan )

Income is about 73k,

Hooters had me fax over address verification, once that was done I called a few days later and they said I was approved, but no CL given.

A lot of people have speculated that Hooters tries to match or exceed your highest TL. This might only be for people with mediocre scores and/or it may be a thing of the past. The only reason I can think of for getting 5K and 7.5K was that I had accounts over 4K and I asked them to match an account I had at 7400. YMMV.

Good luck with the CL.

The last post in this topic was posted 5824 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.