Please use the Feedback forum for questions about the upgrade.  We will get to them as quickly as possible.

Sign in to follow this  
InsultComicDog

I would love to surprise my wife

My wife is a huge Rod Stewart fan and I would love to surprise her on Valentine's Day with these tickets! In fact I got her Rod Stewart tix about a year and a half ago but we wound up not being able to go on account of having to travel to a funeral insead.

I don't know how much *I* deserve them but she certainly does. Any woman who would put up with me for 28 years deserves far more than I could ever give her. This would be pretty special though.

Are you in New York??? :)

Don't be trying to horn in on my out of state action!!!!

:rofl:

Given the quality of the entries received thus far, I can't imagine that InsultComicDog isn't going to easily walk away with this one, but in the interest of fairness, I'm keeping the contest open until 5 PM on February 13.

:lol:

Given the quality of the entries received thus far, I can't imagine that InsultComicDog isn't going to easily walk away with this one, but in the interest of fairness, I'm keeping the contest open until 5 PM on February 13.

:blink:

I hope he wins just because I'm a romantic and love the idea of anyone really celebrating

Valentines Day AFTER the 14th so DH and I can finally get a table at a decent restaurant

on OUR anniversary! :grin:

:blink:

:lol:

I voted for you simply because of your poor wife that had to put up with you for 28 years :)

hlburi, I might have voted for you if you had mentioned that you wanted to take a spouse, sibling, friend, hamster..... er.... whatever, who had to put up with you for a few hours years

:P

Ok...I know it's a close race between me and InsultComicDog...but who's winning already??