Please use the Feedback forum for questions about the upgrade.  We will get to them as quickly as possible.

Sign in to follow this  
Credit Please

whatever!

I dont want the tickets and it seems that people who dont want stuff get stuff they dont want or need all the time :yahoo: for instance lets take the lottery people 104 and up win all the time. Not that they cant use the money for medical expenses but 9 times out of 10 these folks are healtier than a 10yr old.

Another example is top execs at every big corporation you can think of , these people already get a huge salary that the bonus is overkill.

Why is it that healthy people always try to come as close to death as they can without dying ie...skydiving, Mountain climbing in bad weather, rapid water rafting.

So based on this thought alone I ask for everyone to vote for me not cause I want the tickets or need them but just because.

I dont want the tickets and it seems that people who dont want stuff get stuff they dont want or need all the time :grin: for instance lets take the lottery people 104 and up win all the time. Not that they cant use the money for medical expenses but 9 times out of 10 these folks are healtier than a 10yr old.

Another example is top execs at every big corporation you can think of , these people already get a huge salary that the bonus is overkill.

Why is it that healthy people always try to come as close to death as they can without dying ie...skydiving, Mountain climbing in bad weather, rapid water rafting. b/c WE LOVE TO RISK IT ALL :rofl:

So based on this thought alone I ask for everyone to vote for me not cause I want the tickets or need them but just because.