Please use the Feedback forum for questions about the upgrade.  We will get to them as quickly as possible.

Sign in to follow this  
Neen

Valentine's Day Contest

All right, people - thanks to Pam, I've got the opportunity to run a little contest here. I'm holding two nice seats for the February 21st Rod Stewart concert at New York City's Madison Square Garden. The value is roughly $250, but they can be yours for FREE.

All you need to do is post to this thread telling us why you deserve 'em; your fellow CBers will vote on who they think deserves them most, and I'll send the tickets to the winner in time to surprise your sweetie (or whomever you happen to want to take to the show) for Valentine's Day.

You obviously need to either be within traveling distance to this show, or planning on being in NYC that day, in order to attend. Ya can't stay at my house, because I'll be neck-deep in work that week and won't have time to wine and dine you.

Contest ends at 5 PM on Tuesday, February 13!

I want 'em. I can take up donations in the General Forum for my plane tickets and lodging..

I want 'em. I can take up donations in the General Forum for my plane tickets and lodging..

No one is giving you a dime, unless it is for a one way ticket out of this country.....

No one is giving you a dime, unless it is for a one way ticket out of this country.....

Look, if she's out of Texas, she's out of the country as far as WE are concerned, and those of us here would be thrilled ....

hl, I have a nickel to help you get to NYC.