Wellsfargo good will

The last post in this topic was posted 5138 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

OK I have never done a wellsfargo goodwill but I have had the best luck getting things deleted with goodwills.

I had a macys 30 day deleted and just recently am getting a Sears 30-60-90 day series deleted from my DHs. I'm just usually super sweet, poor on the sap, and beg for forgiveness :P

-Erin

Update

Not going to happen even talked to a supervisor she said that can't that it is wellsfargo policy

The guy said I should dispute it.anyone have luck with that? I wanna refi in couple months I have to get it off If I don;t I know one thing I will pay them off and close all 3 accounts faster then they can blink an eye

but there again they won't bat an at that .

Edited by screwedbysears
Update

Not going to happen even talked to a supervisor she said that can't that it is wellsfargo policy

The guy said I should dispute it.anyone have luck with that? I wanna refi in couple months I have to get it off If I don;t I know one thing I will pay them off and close all 3 accounts faster then they can blink an eye

but there again they won't bat an at that .

I did a goodwill letter to the CEO last year. CEO did not respond, but a "Sandy Johnson" did. Goodwill letter netted me a copy of my deed of trust (mortgage) with some highlighted information and a "too bad, so sad" letter. I'm still pondering my next tactic with WF. Good luck!

Ouch... I just sent a GW letter to them on monday over a 30 day late on an old car loan. I did pay before the 30 day late should have been posted. They took the money out of my bank account immediately, but did not post the payment to the loan for several weeks -- which aparently crossed the 30 day late threshold. I called them at the time after I received a late notice -- explained the situation and they told me to ignore the letter.

I will wait for them to send me a FOAD letter and then dispute the entire trade line.

The last post in this topic was posted 5138 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.