Sign in to follow this  
lupoman

LUPOMAN's Success Story!

Wow, this is the first thread I've read on this forum and what a great one!

Congratulations lupoman. You have such an inspiring story and should be proud of your achievements.

Dude that is awsome, I read your story, you are one tough cookie. I went from 504 to 585 in 3 months. I need to keep going like you ! Keep us informed and now YOU are the Jedi !

thanks man! NEVER GIVE UP!

Very inspirational story. I have raised my score from 652 to 658 on on TU, 632 to 649 on EX and 560 to 594 on EQ! (I was really surprised to see that.) It just encourages me to keep going, and I don't even have that much history or bad things on my report. Everything is relatively cheap also... just a matter of getting it off, which I plan to do... anyway I'm rambling. Thank you for sharing your story, Lupoman!

Very inspirational story. I have raised my score from 652 to 658 on on TU, 632 to 649 on EX and 560 to 594 on EQ! (I was really surprised to see that.) It just encourages me to keep going, and I don't even have that much history or bad things on my report. Everything is relatively cheap also... just a matter of getting it off, which I plan to do... anyway I'm rambling. Thank you for sharing your story, Lupoman!

That's great start!! Keep on keeping on!! In the long run, investing 9.95 a month (or whatever you spend) will save you thousands later in APR's!

Yes they are not perfect, but i aint done yet!!

07-17-08.png

They are not pretty, but its the highest they have ever been since i started credit repair!! Some have been higher before, but all 3 at one time higher, this is the first! The only way really is up!!

Thanks CB! and thanks especially to the vets here that have helped me along!!

Being on time for the last three years, opening new credit lines with better limits, and paying down balances have all been my secrets!! Best part is these scores are before my payments have posted, hopefully they may all be above 700 and closer to 725, when the balances hit the reports, which 725 is my goal!!

JUST LOOK AT MY SCORES ONLY 8 DAYS AGO IN MY SIG BELOW!!

WOOOHOOO!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :good::):rofl::clapping: :clapping: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Edited by lupoman

Next goal is all 3 scores above 700! Which will probably happen in about 20 days!

After that, next goal is all three above 720!

Then i will get my dream car-

22_challengersrt8firstdrive.jpg

WOW! It happened in 6 DAYS!!!!!

08-01-08.png

moreCowbell.gifmoreCowbell.gifmoreCowbell.gif

Next GOAL- 720 on all 3!!

Congrats! I'm sure you'll have 720 in no time the way you're moving along!

Look at this 3 day jump on TU!!!! The utilization finally lowered on TU!

08-03-08.png

jimcareyboogy3yk4ix.gif

Edited by lupoman

Lupo, that's a great story.

Congrats on cracking 700 across the board. Looks like TU could be the first place you become a FICO High Achiever (need a score of 760).

Keep up the great work.

Lupo, that's a great story.

Congrats on cracking 700 across the board. Looks like TU could be the first place you become a FICO High Achiever (need a score of 760).

Keep up the great work.

Thanks Marcus!! You have been a big help!!

If anyone else here wants some great reading, in easy to understand format, check out his blog!!

Congrads! "What do you do and how do you do it"

LOL!

( izek is my buddy whom i have been helping do his own credit building.)

I read through your success story and I have to say, you did an awesome job. I've recently taken on the task of helping DF achieve relief from the fabulous debt his ex-wife put him in while he was deployed on two different tours to Iraq. His credit is awful. Reading your success story actually helped send me in the right starting direction. So thank you very much!

I read through your success story and I have to say, you did an awesome job. I've recently taken on the task of helping DF achieve relief from the fabulous debt his ex-wife put him in while he was deployed on two different tours to Iraq. His credit is awful. Reading your success story actually helped send me in the right starting direction. So thank you very much!

Your very welcome!!!! Feel free to PM if you need to!

09-09-08.png

WOOHOO!! still one more to get above 720!! But EQ and TU just keep chugging along!!

New goal after i get to 720- Fico High achiever status- 760 on all 3! That will take a while i am sure!!

GOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLL!!!!

09-16-08.png

WOOOHOO!!! Reached my next goal of 720 on all 3 CRA!!!!!!

Thanks to CB!! Special thanks to Creditmatters (for dumbing things down for me and others! lol) And also to whoever let George outta jail!!! :D

Next goal- FICO High Achiever status- 760+ on all three!! Almost there on TU!

I just joined this site and yours was the first post I read, and I now have hope. Congrats Lupoman on your success story. You are awesome!! :rolleyes: Your credit scores are amazing!

Thanks for your comment! It can be done!! And faster than I did it! If you need help we are here to help!! Feel free to PM me if you like!! (once you do some posting), above all- read and re-read before starting!!

GOOD LUCK!!

Congratulations on your progress.

Can you please expand on how you worked with the STAR card? Was it sent to the TOPS program where they tie it to your tax return or was it before that? Were they charging you monthly interest?

Also how about the charge offs? How did you get them deleted or status-changed?

Thanks and good job on getting your finances back on track...

Edited by Knight

MILITARY STAR- Its a Love hate relationship. On the one hand they have this charge off on my credit report. But the day they recieved paymenton the charge off, is the day they issued me another card with a $3000 limit! Now that card's CL is up to $9225!! Do they ever learn? but thanks for the second chance!

Another acronym for the STAR card is DPP. You know what it means right?

The Dumb Private Program.

Congratulations on your progress.

Can you please expand on how you worked with the STAR card? Was it sent to the TOPS program where they tie it to your tax return or was it before that? Were they charging you monthly interest?

Also how about the charge offs? How did you get them deleted or status-changed?

Thanks and good job on getting your finances back on track...

Sorry it took me a day to get back to you bud-

The star card is still a pain in the flowers, but not so bad now.

I had a debt with them back when the NEX card and the DPP card were separate. The NEX card were very easy to work with and in fact were helpful! The DPP side on the other hand sucked balls. Yes both of these were in the TOPS program, but i actually paid them before my tax return was processed. They (both NEX and DPP) still took my tax return anyway, which was another huge snafu to fix.

There were several minor inaccuracies listed on the credit report. Things such as balance owed, date of last payment, Date of first delinquency, even late payments AFTER the debt was paid off! But, none the less, these were inaccuracies.

NEX side was more than willing to do a pay for deletion. DPP on the other hand said that it was illegal, and that they could not do this. I quoted them lays in my letters saying basicly that, they as data furnishes could report whatever they want, or not at all once the account was closed. We went round and round about this for months. It came down to them asking me to "send a copy of my credit report So they can see what is reporting inaccurately." This ticked me off royally, so i sent them another letter saying that the law covers me from inaccurate reporting, not them. I threatened to sue, if they continued to report this inaccurate information. I further stated that they are reporting the the amount of $5455 is reported as "written off" when they know that i paid them, this could be construed as Fraud by the IRS on their part, and i would be the first to let the IRS know that they are commiting fraud by writing off debts, but still collecting them for a profit! THAT got their attention! They finally agreed to a "neutral" annotation on my credit report saying "account transferred or sold", with no charge off annotation.

In the mean time, with all these emails and letters going back and forth, some via certified mail some not, i was constantly disputing the tradelines with the CRA's. TransUnion was the first to fold and delete it.

Just this year after a 1 and a half year break ( i deployed again and started working on my credit report), i disputed EQ for the heck of it, and they deleted!! Off a "not mine!!" LMAO all that pain and suffering, it deletes for a "not mine" lol

Experian still remains, and they are the devil!! I did try once to delete, but they sent me the "need more ID information" letter. I sent drivers licence, military ID card, and a bill from my house. No dice, they want a SSN card copy. GRRR i didnt bring that with me to Asscrackistan. I will just try again once home.

Experian is interesting the way it reports tho, It is not listed as a "possibly derogatory account" its listed as an "account in good standing" :grin: It even is saying "Paid charge off". If i pull MYFICO its flagged as a possible baddie. So i Dunno.

But Transunion is completely clean, Equifax has 2 4 year old lates, and equifax, well that Charge off still remains, along with 3 different lates (working on them, but will fall off by beginning of next year anyway, probably not hurting report that bad) along with 12 Inquires, 6 of which will fall off by the end of the year.