HUGE Juniper CLI

Synacle1

The last post in this topic was posted 5516 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Was just going through the mail and noticed a letter from Barclays. Seems there "goal is to reward customers who have an outstanding credit history and exemplary payment record" so they raised my limit to $1500.00!

Thats three times the old limit...

Funny thing was this is month 8 for me on the account, and when I requested a CLI on the 6th statement they told me to go screw!

Oh yeah, before anyone asks...

Did a $400 BT on month one, paid it off in 3 months, then another $400 BT on month 5 and still have a small balance... Just took advantage of the BT's before the offer ended.

Might take the card outta the sock drawer.... Nah the interest still sucks.

ETA: HUGE is meant to say HUGE for Juniper, and HUGE as in 3x the original, not HUGE as in WOW

Edited by Synacle1

Was just going through the mail and noticed a letter from Barclays. Seems there "goal is to reward customers who have an outstanding credit history and exemplary payment record" so they raised my limit to $1500.00!

Thats three times the old limit...

Funny thing was this is month 8 for me on the account, and when I requested a CLI on the 6th statement they told me to go screw!

Oh yeah, before anyone asks...

Did a $400 BT on month one, paid it off in 3 months, then another $400 BT on month 5 and still have a small balance... Just took advantage of the BT's before the offer ended.

Might take the card outta the sock drawer.... Nah the interest still sucks.

ETA: HUGE is meant to say HUGE for Juniper, and HUGE as in 3x the original, not HUGE as in WOW

Congrats on the limit increase. Juniper has been great with increases. Don't sockdrawer the card too long, you want to keep it active. Use it as a pif card... :good:

The guy I just talked to at Juniper says that between the 8th and 12th month of having the card is when the do credit limit increases... I asked for one today and he said all he did was click a button on the screen if the customer asks for a credit limit increase and either it is there or it isn't... mine wasn't :clapping: ...

The guy I just talked to at Juniper says that between the 8th and 12th month of having the card is when the do credit limit increases... I asked for one today and he said all he did was click a button on the screen if the customer asks for a credit limit increase and either it is there or it isn't... mine wasn't :clapping: ...

That's what they always say. Juniper is the only issuer I know of that doesn't even give you an option to have a report pulled for a CLI.

In three years, one auto CLI, two guideline. Guess next year maybe another one... Juny is still one of my smallest limits.

The last post in this topic was posted 5516 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.