How often should you pull your CR? FICO?

wildcat97

The last post in this topic was posted 6891 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I have no collections, late payments ect. I do have overwhelming CC debt. I have pulled my CR in the last 3 months to check correctness, but have never gotten my fico score.

DH has 2 blemishes- one of which I am in the process of disputing thanks to all the info on here :P We pulled his fico score last spring while looking at houses.

How often should I pull CR's? FICO?

Since you haven't got a *Admin removes vulgarity*ing life I'd say every 30 seconds. In between licking Pam and LKH's anuses.

FORGIVE THIS TROLL..FOR SHIM WAS NOT BANNED QUICK ENOUGH....

In any case, If ya use privacyguard, ya can pull daily to check for immediate changes which is great during the clean up & repair mode..After that, Id likely just pull twice yearly

LOL- is it banned? I was considering having a little fun :twisted:

Is privacyguard worth paying for if you don't really have issues?

Lick a few anuses and you'll be just fine. But don't ever speak your mind on here. LOL. You can pick up some useful credit tips but these people are a mixture of white trash and ethnic minorities with chips on their shoulders. There's also some guy who's dying from Aids. And Pam, who thinks owning this site makes her important. LOL.

Lick a few anuses and you'll be just fine. But don't ever speak your mind on here. LOL. You can pick up some useful credit tips but these people are a mixture of white trash and ethnic minorities with chips on their shoulders. There's also some guy who's dying from Aids. And Pam, who thinks owning this site makes her important. LOL.

I sense a bit of the green eyed monster.

Sorta Masochistic and/or pyschotic of you to stick around so many folks you have no good feelings about....The exit door is on hinges awaiting your departure

How often should I pull CR's? FICO?
Your main vulnerability is to ratejacking via "universal default." You want to look carefully at the credit card agreements. If you find "universal default" terms in there (chances are that you will), anything that turns up on your credit reports that looks like a default can trigger ratejacking.

I lost a Quicken Visa (Citibank) and a Juniper Mastercard to ratejacking when a student loan that I had consolidated was erroneously reported 120 days late not by the former owners of the student loans, but by a business that was a successor to those former owners. Though it was false, it took time to straighten out, and in the meanwhile both creditors sent me letters and said "we can raise your rates, or close the card."

Since I had plenty of other credit cards, I just said "close the card" and they did, and I kept paying on the accounts but the cards were no longer usable (that's a good reason to have plenty of bank cards--like 10 or more).

So my bottom line would be to evaluate your credit past for anythng that would possibly trigger a spurious default listing ... and the things most likely to do that are installment accounts paid off prior to their maturity dates. The old creditor might not even have been reporting on you in a couple of years. Then they get bought out, and in the course of "due diligence" the new owners find your account that was indeed paid, but the proper information isn't in the file, and they've fired everyone who know's what's what in that office, and thus they start reporting an erroneous chargeoff. People even get their paid-off cars wrongly repossessed over this sort of thing.

If you have things like that, you might want to pull your credit quarterly or so in the hopes that you can spot and zap any problems like that before a creditor does an account review and ratejacks you.

Wow! I have been the victim of quite a few ratejacks (love that tem lately). I would have to go get the letters out to get the offical reasons, but to me it looked like it was because I have most of my cards have a balance 50%+ of the limit and I have over $100,000 in student loans that are in deferment.

I only have one installment acct. and it was paid off on time, at least 2 years ago and the ratejacking has been in the last 6 months. And of course I have the freebie report from them.

The last post in this topic was posted 6891 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.