Unbelievable!!

meganb

The last post in this topic was posted 6891 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to think up a more delicate way of saying this but couldn't. So, to be blunt, I don't give a ***t if some of you feel the need to question my experiences and make fun of the methods I used to get the credit cards I want. I'm the one who is enjoying pretty good credit right now and I'm extremely happy. So, haters, keep talkin' (although for some of you, your energy might be better spent cleaning up your own credit - just a thought). :)

I tried to think up a more delicate way of saying this but couldn't.  So, to be blunt, I don't give a ***t if some of you feel the need to question my experiences and make fun of the methods I used to get the credit cards I want.  I'm the one who is enjoying pretty good credit right now and I'm extremely happy.  So, haters, keep talkin' (although for some of you, your energy might be better spent cleaning up your own credit - just a thought). :)

let me say this I sure wish I had your scores and cards your my hero!!!!!!!!!

I tried to think up a more delicate way of saying this but couldn't.  So, to be blunt, I don't give a ***t if some of you feel the need to question my experiences and make fun of the methods I used to get the credit cards I want.  I'm the one who is enjoying pretty good credit right now and I'm extremely happy.  So, haters, keep talkin' (although for some of you, your energy might be better spent cleaning up your own credit - just a thought). :)

let me say this I sure wish I had your scores and cards yourmy hero!!!!!!!!!

You're not your.. I sure wish I had your spelling ability and grasp of grammar, Will. :wink:

<Jeff Probst from Survivor enters stage left> 'Maniac, the tribe has spoken...'

Creditmania's new signature should be: I dont suffer from insanity, I enjoy every second of it.

But seriously - you should check into getting some Thorazine. It could do wonders for ya..... and like you told someone earlier about maternity clothes - SHUT UP AND PAY CASH (and pay off your judgement for your phone bill - ya cheap flowers).

let me say this I sure wish I had your scores and cards yourmy hero!!!!!!!!!

You're not your.. I sure wish I had your spelling ability and grasp of grammar, Will. :wink:

Coming from the queen of grammar. Try using whack in the proper context. Then you can correct others. Until then, up your dosage.

Okay - I have to ask this...

Did your voodoo people tell you to apply for a Dillards card?? With your 'great' credit, wouldnt it have been better to apply for a store card for a store that is located a little closer to you??? Where is your closest Dillards? At least 500 miles away???

I know I know.. you just got it so you could shop online cause that makes more sense than getting a card to a store you could actually GO TO once in a while...

• Admin
I tried to think up a more delicate way of saying this but couldn't. So, to be blunt, I don't give a ***t if some of you feel the need to question my experiences and make fun of the methods I used to get the credit cards I want. I'm the one who is enjoying pretty good credit right now and I'm extremely happy. So, haters, keep talkin' (although for some of you, your energy might be better spent cleaning up your own credit - just a thought). :)

I'm trying to think of a more delicate way to say this but couldn't:

There are about 5 of us on this board who you should give a ***t if we feel the need to question your experiences and make fun of the methods you used.

We're the ones with the power to decide if you stay or go.

:P

There are about 5 of us on this board who you should give a ***t if we feel the need to question your experiences and make fun of the methods you used.

I don't think she cares....

I tried to think up a more delicate way of saying this but couldn't. So, to be blunt, I don't give a ***t if some of you feel the need to question my experiences and make fun of the methods I used to get the credit cards I want. I'm the one who is enjoying pretty good credit right now and I'm extremely happy. So, haters, keep talkin' (although for some of you, your energy might be better spent cleaning up your own credit - just a thought). :D

I'll tell you what Pam. You can stick this board up your crusty old pirate. I do not want to be a member of a site "owned" by such a petty, childish mouse as yourself. And as for the rest of you losers. Kiss my flowers. Adios! I've picked up all the information I wanted so I could not give a *Admin removes vulgarity* if you ban me now. Enjoy your pathetic lives - and don't forget to pull PG every day to see who has sued you lately. :P

Caramel Pinay - I hope your baby is not as dumb as you.

The last post in this topic was posted 6891 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.