Sign in to follow this  
cotterpin

Where's OC????

Did she finally drive her poor boyfriend over the edge with her Boone's farm, blueberry and Cherry farts, and general abuse of the poor man?

http://www.local6.com/news/10012771/detail...8&qs=1;bp=t

A 46-year-old man in Marion County, Fla., is accused of killing his girlfriend, sleeping with her body and then waking up and taking the woman's five cats to be euthanized, according to police.

Investigators said James Johnson confessed to strangling his girlfriend, Barbara Campbell, 46, at their Ocala, Fla., apartment.

"They had an argument about a drinking problem that she had," Marion County sheriff's Capt. James Pogue said.

Johnson told police he then attacked and killed Campbell, the report said.

"At that point he said he put her in the bed," Pogue said. "He changed her clothes. He pulled the covers over her and placed a plant next to her."

Campbell then slept with the body in the apartment, Local 6 News reported.

The man then woke up and took her cats from the home, according to police.

"(Thursday) morning at 10 a.m. we know that he went to an animal cruelty center and had her five cats euthanized so that they could be with her," Pogue said.

Johnson went to his VA doctor and said that authorities could find Campbell's body in his apartment.

He was charged with first-degree murder and held at the Marion County Jail without bond.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Good Lord! That's an awful story! :)

Where is OC? hmmmmmmm.... :clapping:

She is probably lost in one of her cat's litter boxes. :)

:clapping:

That story is odd. That man sounds more than a little nuts.

Shockingly enogh, I have been working today. It is Gator homecoming weekend and most of my employees have abandoned me. :D

Cotter, that wasn't me. If it was there would be another headine in the news: "Woman Comes Back From The Dead and F@#$$ Up The Man Who Had Her Cats Killed."

:D<_<:D

Shockingly enogh, I have been working today. It is Gator homecoming weekend and most of my employees have abandoned me. :grin:

Cotter, that wasn't me. If it was there would be another headine in the news: "Woman Comes Back From The Dead and F@#$$ Up The Man Who Had Her Cats Killed."

:angel::blink::grin:

Smart employees :rofl:

Cotterpin, you want my life.....Hater. :)

NOT! :)

Poor orangecrush! Everybody picks on her! :clapping:

I doesn't bother me. I am above that sort of nonsense. I know they need to be led into the light. I meditate for the cleansing of their dark souls. It is hard being strong......:clapping:

Shockingly enogh, I have been working today. It is Gator homecoming weekend and most of my employees have abandoned me. :angry:

:angry::rofl::beee:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes, this is old.

It's Friday and I'm bored at work and decided to go strolling down memory lane.

I miss OC and Ugby and her witty remarks.

Wonder how she is doing these days.

Ugby has gotten even uglier. I didn't think it was possible. We are on the verge of buying her a burka, so she doesn't scare people when we go out in public.

Ugby has gotten even uglier. I didn't think it was possible. We are on the verge of buying her a burka, so she doesn't scare people when we go out in public.

It's Alive!!!

:wave:

There she is.

We miss you around these parts.

When is Ugby #2 coming? :ph34r:

There she is.

right :rofl:

OC!!!??? Is the child wearing you out?

There she is.

The world is not ready for another one. I am not joking. Really. I am not joking.

There she is.

I am worn down. I am so tired of her. I am fresh off of a rant from Ugby about me being "mean" and a "grouch".

There she is.

I am worn down. I am so tired of her. I am fresh off of a rant from Ugby about me being "mean" and a "grouch".

Noooooo.

Where in the world would she get that idea from?

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

There she is.

Let me guess, you're not sharing the bowl of cherries :wave: