Sign in to follow this  
Tennessee Tee

I AM A HOMEOWNER THANKS TO CB

Much love to all the hardworking people on this board. Got the keys to my dreamhome in Arizona and I am on top of the credit game thanks to you all.

Keep fighting the credit scumbs and you will win like I did, thanks again to you all on this board it is awesome.

Much love to all the hardworking people on this board. Got the keys to my dreamhome in Arizona and I am on top of the credit game thanks to you all.

Keep fighting the credit scumbs and you will win like I did, thanks again to you all on this board it is awesome.

Congrats :offtopic::rofl: Where did you buy? I'm in Gilbert and shopping for a house now

this thread is useless without pics congrats ariz is nice , when your ready I have some condos on the golf course for you in fla ..........

this thread is useless without pics congrats ariz is nice , when your ready I have some condos on the golf course for you in fla ..........

I'll take Az from November till April.

You can have AZ the rest of the year

Congrats on the new home! and as the others have said where are the pictures? We all want to see what your hard work accomplished.

\\

Congrat's on your new home. I have always dreaded the packing end of having to move and I have usually drug my feet at it, but I can tell you one thing.....the day I get to close on my very own home, will be the day I pack up like I was on some kind of Illegal high.

You did the hard work, now sit back and enjoy.

Angelweezy :blush2:

I'll hook you guys up with the photos soon. Been busy moving. For Ouray I bought right next to you out in Florence AZ.

For willgator, I am a Volunteers fan and we don't buy from Gators "The only good gator is a dead gator" or "when I'm eating gator tail" see ya in Knoxville TN for the VoLZ/Gator annual footbal classic this saturday!

I'll hook you guys up with the photos soon. Been busy moving. For Ouray I bought right next to you out in Florence AZ.

For willgator, I am a Volunteers fan and we don't buy from Gators "The only good gator is a dead gator" or "when I'm eating gator tail" see ya in Knoxville TN for the VoLZ/Gator annual footbal classic this saturday!

Great, Florence isn't too far from Kearny we've connections there. I'm very happy for you, waiting to see pics... :angel:

I'm in Tucson...I guess I'm all alone.... :offtopic::P:lol:

I'm in Tucson...I guess I'm all alone.... :good::cry2::cry2:

I am retiring from the Navy and currently work in Tucson. So you are not alone technically speaking. :lol:;);):rolleyes:

"The only good gator is a dead gator" or "when I'm eating gator tail" see ya in Knoxville TN for the VoLZ/Gator annual footbal classic this saturday!

*snort*

Well, this gatorgirl would very much like to see ol' rockytop crumble. If I never hear it again, it will be too soon. Go Gators (but especially against UT)

:blink:

Have fun at the game anyhow! (gotta love football season)

oh, and congrats on the house...

Edited by perstephone