The making of a CREDIT WHORE...

The last post in this topic was posted 901 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

• 1 month later...

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was so bored out of my tree that I went on an app spree:   1.  Commerce Bank 2.  Citizens Bank 3.  ABOC 4.  US Bank 5.  BMO Harris 6.  Wells Fargo 7.  Discove

And WTF is H$??????   I'm here bored as hell waiting for him to supply me my daily fix of sh1t to apply for and he has disappeared.     I even paid paid for a Wall Street Journal s

Still accurate.   No real enticing SUBs out there.  I'd love another UR churn, but nothing in the foreseeable future.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I;m at 1.2 total even with some recent closures thanks in large part to CLI from BOA, etc.

I'm about to kill 110k from crap1 and 44k from subprime discovery.

when I looked a few weeks ago there is absolutely no NEW card that interests me in terms of SUB, benefits, or rewards.

Edited by hegemony
10 hours ago, hegemony said:

I;m at 1.2 total even with some recent closures thanks in large part to CLI from BOA, etc.

I'm about to kill 110k from crap1 and 44k from subprime discovery.

when I looked a few weeks ago there is absolutely no NEW card that interests me in terms of SUB, benefits, or rewards.

No, nooo, noooo, nooooooooooooooo ... not CapOne!!!!!   😜

7 hours ago, Occam said:

Only opened 2 in March:

WTFargo and another Citi AAdvantage.

Plenty of SUBs out there, but velocity limits are killing me.  :(

Velocity limits?

I've opened about 5 this month and 9 in the last 3.  At least 15 INQs on each of the three.  Nobody has slapped me down yet.

1 hour ago, PotO said:

Velocity limits?

I've opened about 5 this month and 9 in the last 3.  At least 15 INQs on each of the three.  Nobody has slapped me down yet.

Not that kind of velocity limit. Velocity of SUB eligibility. More often (inaccurately) called "churning limits." No chance I'm going to app for anything if I'm not making money on it.

4 hours ago, Occam said:

Not that kind of velocity limit. Velocity of SUB eligibility. More often (inaccurately) called "churning limits." No chance I'm going to app for anything if I'm not making money on it.

I still don't understand.

Plenty of $100 and $150 SUBs out there.

No, nooo, noooo, nooooooooooooooo ... not CapOne!!!!!   
This is only a test. I'm using tapatalk and apparently if you want to reply, you have to quote someone? Thanks! lol

Sent from my Chromebook 14 (CB3-431) using Tapatalk

Ok, so I get the limited supply of attractive SUB's just now.  But people are still churning at least once annually to keep 3% cb on general purpose purchases rolling, right?

< Finally figured that I had to ditch Firefox for MS Edge in order to post during this "themes will be back tomorrow" board snafu.  Someone is taking measures to resolve this, right?  I'm likely not the only one who struggled to figure out how not to be locked out of posting … >

1 hour ago, hdporter said:

< Finally figured that I had to ditch Firefox for MS Edge in order to post during this "themes will be back tomorrow" board snafu.  Someone is taking measures to resolve this, right?  I'm likely not the only one who struggled to figure out how not to be locked out of posting … >

There are several threads on this topic in the Feedback forum.

5 hours ago, Occam said:

Now we're talking streetwalker territory.  :lol:

True.

I was once a high-class credit whore.  Now, thanks to my good buddy and mentor, H$, I've descended into a street-walking, $50-trick credit whore.  Hell, I just app'd the KC Zoo card for the 3% Happy Meal cashback.  

The last post in this topic was posted 901 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.