Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Woohoo! EQ Fico +177 in just a month!

The last post in this topic was posted 6085 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I pulled my Equifax a month ago and my score was 514...I had only 2 negs, and they were for accounts I was an AU on. I disputed those, they came off, and my Equifax Fico as of last night was 691!! I had no idea it would raise that much!! :lol::D:D:D:D

The 2 negs were credit cards; one that was abt 5 months past due (but not in a collection agency) and one that had been sold to a CA about 7 months ago.

I actually don't have many positives at all, just a best buy card that I've had for about a year, a Kay's card that I've had for 2 years, and my student loans that are still in deferment because I'm still in school.

Now if only Apple checked Equifax for their loan! :cry:

Why would you want to do that?!?!?  I could understand if it was free but don't spend money on one!

Perhaps because they are clearly superior machines? Impractical for the Internet but there isn't a PC anywhere that can compare to an Apple. I only WISH it was practical for me to work on an Apple.

Why would you want to do that?!?!?  I could understand if it was free but don't spend money on one!

Perhaps because they are clearly superior machines? Impractical for the Internet but there isn't a PC anywhere that can compare to an Apple. I only WISH it was practical for me to work on an Apple.

Well they definitely are not clearly superior. It all depends on what you need the computer for. But a blanket statement like that is definitely false. PCs definitely compare, and exceed. Why isn't it practical for you? Need more than one mouse button? lol

Well they definitely are not clearly superior. It all depends on what you need the computer for. But a blanket statement like that is definitely false. PCs definitely compare, and exceed. Why isn't it practical for you? Need more than one mouse button? lol

Apples are not the machine of the masses. So if you do any work that is Internet related, you need to be doing that work on a machine that is used by the broadest spectrum of people possible. Therefor, it's a PC for me.

But Apples are clearly superior. In every way. It's an IQ test as far as I'm concerned. Kind of like the OJ Simpson thing.

I amend that. PC's are superior in one way: price. They're definitely cheaper.

And that counts in this lovely, Walmart-obsessed country we're living in.

Apples are not clearly superior. That's like saying a Dodge Viper is superior to all other cars. It depends on your use. I'm in networking and databases....I use PCs...some windows based, some unix/linux based but all are x86 based. If you're into graphic design maybe a mac would be better suited for you. You can't make a statement that Apples are clearly superior...it just makes you sound like someone who can't figure out how to use a PC.

Apples are not clearly superior.  That's like saying a Dodge Viper is superior to all other cars.  It depends on your use.  I'm in networking and databases....I use PCs...some windows based, some unix/linux based but all are x86 based.  If you're into graphic design maybe a mac would be better suited for you.  You can't make a statement that Apples are clearly superior...it just makes you sound like someone who can't figure out how to use a PC.

Let's not get nasty. You may love your PC's. But that's only because you're working on software that is designed for PC's because that's the dominant user base.

From a straight design and performance perspective, Apples are superior in every way. Always. End of story.

You can't make a statement otherwise. It just makes you sound like someone who can't afford a Mac.

The last post in this topic was posted 6085 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.