Sign in to follow this  
pookie1

Wanted: Info on Legit Online survey companies

I signed up on pinecone yesterday and received my first survey today. Do they send your checks once a month or how long does it take from the time you do the survey to the time you receive your check?

My first survey I got the check about 2 days after.

I just took my 2nd one, hmmm, probably Thursday or Friday? So I expect I'll probably get the check around today or tomrorow.

The email notifications say the check will be mailed out as soon as you finish the survey, at least the 2 I've had did.

I just took my 2nd one, hmmm, probably Thursday or Friday? So I expect I'll probably get the check around today or tomrorow.

The email notifications say the check will be mailed out as soon as you finish the survey, at least the 2 I've had did.

That is why I said they are the best! They pay actual money (not sweepstakes BS) and they pay FAST!!

:yahoo:

That is why I said they are the best! They pay actual money (not sweepstakes BS) and they pay FAST!!

:good:

I did my first survey with Pinecone and the check came later in the week. I have completed two more and have received nothing. I got a $20 check from survey savvy yesterday... :D:D

I registered for Pinecone 4 days ago and haven't recieved any sort of reply. I guess I'll try registering again.

Referal link appears to be broken now.

Edited by Green

Does survey savvy send you surveys via email to or do you sign in to the website? I just signed up and am waiting patiently (okay maybe not patiently!)

They send them to you only.

K guys I just signed up fre pinecone. I'll let you know what happens.. :P

I just got my first check from Pinecone. I'm so glad I got back in! :)

I got a survey test from Pinecone yesterday about my system's video capabilities.

I wasn't able to view the videos they had with my system. Do you think they'll boot me, or will it just limit the number of surveys I receive from now on? :clapping:

I got a survey test from Pinecone yesterday about my system's video capabilities.

I wasn't able to view the videos they had with my system. Do you think they'll boot me, or will it just limit the number of surveys I receive from now on? :)

I don't think they will boot you. Once you are in, you're in. They probably just want to know if the system they are using will work with most peoples' systems.

Does anyone have a pinecone referral link? I want to apply again. I haven't heard anything from them or survey savvy yet. I guess I don't meet their criteria.

Does anyone have a pinecone referral link? I want to apply again. I haven't heard anything from them or survey savvy yet. I guess I don't meet their criteria.

I got my second check from Pinecone. Thanks everyone for the wonderful info.... :)

Thank you for posting that link for Pinecone. I just completed my first survey. This site is an EXCELLENT resource. Yes, I've been "lurking" and now I'm out of the closet. You guys are GREAT. :cry2:

will1436

Thank you for posting that link for Pinecone. I just completed my first survey. This site is an EXCELLENT resource. Yes, I've been "lurking" and now I'm out of the closet. You guys are GREAT. :rofl:

will1436

I just did my 1st Pinecone one as well. Can't wait to see how much (or how little) I get :rofl:

Thank you for posting that link for Pinecone. I just completed my first survey. This site is an EXCELLENT resource. Yes, I've been "lurking" and now I'm out of the closet. You guys are GREAT. :rofl:

will1436

I just did my 1st Pinecone one as well. Can't wait to see how much (or how little) I get :rofl:

Pinecone give you $5.00 for each survey your complete....

I did my first survey with Pinecone 2 weeks ago. I just got two new ones! Pinecone rocks!!

Thank you for posting that link for Pinecone. I just completed my first survey. This site is an EXCELLENT resource. Yes, I've been "lurking" and now I'm out of the closet. You guys are GREAT. :angel:

will1436

I just did my 1st Pinecone one as well. Can't wait to see how much (or how little) I get :)

Pinecone give you $5.00 for each survey your complete....

I got my $5 check yesterday. Boy was that fast :P

We'll see if Pinecone accepts APO addresses or not...

Just got my third check from Pinecone. This is a great way to make extra cash.

I've did three in the last week, just finished one 20 minutes ago! This is great way to make a lil extra cash, at least add to the savings account. Doesn't take very long to do and they actually send you money and don't spam you!