Sign in to follow this  
PsychDoc

PrivacyMatters - how to pull new 3-in-1's ?

Quick question for the wise among us... When you sign onto PrivacyMatters, how do you pull a new 3-in-1? It seems like I knew how to do it a few weeks ago, but I'm back trying to do it again, and I can't find the link.

Gratefully,

Psych "Clueless" Doc

Hi Sir Doc,

I think the service you are refering to (Pulling dailys) has been discontinued within. If it is not the subject of your question then I shall defer and give you the mighty BUMP!

Finally something I can answer,

Sign in = Member

on right side of screen scroll down til it says pull

new 3/1

thats it!

It's still alive and well!

fladl

No link or button. It automatically refreshes after 24 Hrs. plus one minute. You know when it has been 24 Hrs. and one minute when it asks for permission for Adaptive Marketing to pull you credit report.

Oh, forgot to mention, after hitting 3/1 and

new screen comes up, hit report and scroll down to

3/1 report.

and yes, must be 24 and 1 min to update

fladl

I have no idea how I missed that. :blush2: Thanks very much.

I may save this url in case they ever make it tougher to find:

http://my.privacymatters.com/IDA/(xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)/Page/CreditReportFYI.aspx?selection=T3

where "(xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)" -- including the parenthesis -- is that session's identifier.

Thanks again,

Doc

Your welcome,

Not often I feel I know enough to help someone.

I had the same problem when I first used PM.

fladl

can u use PM and TC at the same time it seems not, am I wrong?

Yes you can use both at the same time, the both use the same backend TU TC interface..

Thanks kiowa but I have TC. Applied for PM... but it wont let me pull a new CR because it says (when I'm on the backend in TC via PM) I already have an exsisting account or dupplicate information. How do i unilatterally pull my credit from PM and TC?

Thanks kiowa but I have TC. Applied for PM... but it wont let me pull a new CR because it says (when I'm on the backend in TC via PM) I already have an exsisting account or dupplicate information. How do i unilatterally pull my credit from PM and TC?

IIRC..I might have had to use a different CC to set up or a different user ID..it's been a while so I can't remember which trick I used to get around it..hopefully someone will be able to verify what will work.

I definately did that. But didn't it make you register at trans (TU). Thats what I had to do, And it told me I had an exsisting account, I assume it has to do with my SS, because I changed all other info. maybe I need to cancel PM and start all over agains, email and everything different except SS of course.

I have had really great success with using Privacy Matters .... however, as with other CBers, I have also noticed that not everything shows, that would show on the "real" reports. Sometimes inquiries are missing.

The funny thing is that there are ways to get the real reports through PM, such as through clicking on the experian link in the PM disputing section. It then takes you to experian, lets you log in there for free, and see the full original report, with a new experian report number which you can than issue an online dispute on the experian site and access for 90 days.

Hope this helps.

stillhavefun

I have had really great success with using Privacy Matters .... however, as with other CBers, I have also noticed that not everything shows, that would show on the "real" reports. Sometimes inquiries are missing.

The funny thing is that there are ways to get the real reports through PM, such as through clicking on the experian link in the PM disputing section. It then takes you to experian, lets you log in there for free, and see the full original report, with a new experian report number which you can than issue an online dispute on the experian site and access for 90 days.

Hope this helps.

stillhavefun

Oh yeah? Does it let you pull eq/tu?

/

Hope this helps.

stillhavefun

/

Off the top of my head .... I think I found a way to pull an original TU because of TrueCredit's link with TU, but I can't remember how I managed it without digging back into it. Perhaps it was through the disputing or single report (which is a TU report) or score (which is a TU FAKO) options.

I agree with others that the interface, navigation, login proceedure is very confusing, complicated and plain funky.

If you have the time, it's worth exploring all the different funky navigation paths because sometimes access to info pops up that you didn't expect.

I have never got their email alerts to work despite help from support. I have had new inquiries and TLs on my reports but never received alerts and summary alerts said nothing has changed in my reports even though there were significant changes.

stillhavefun

Hope this helps.

stillhavefun

/

Off the top of my head .... I think I found a way to pull an original TU because of TrueCredit's link with TU, but I can't remember how I managed it without digging back into it. Perhaps it was through the disputing or single report (which is a TU report) or score (which is a TU FAKO) options.

I agree with others that the interface, navigation, login proceedure is very confusing, complicated and plain funky.

If you have the time, it's worth exploring all the different funky navigation paths because sometimes access to info pops up that you didn't expect.

I have never got their email alerts to work despite help from support. I have had new inquiries and TLs on my reports but never received alerts and summary alerts said nothing has changed in my reports even though there were significant changes.

stillhavefun

Yeah I'll have to figure out how to unilaterally pull TC and PM... I'll spend some time trying to figure that out before I cancel one or the other and try to start over again. Probablly a step I'm not doing.

I can't figure out how to pull both either. When I go to the PM site and I click on the 3 in 1 report, it won't let me pull a new report on TC because I already pulled once today. I tried to register a new username and it wouldn't let me do that either, I guess it recognized my ss#. Why is it that some people are able to do this and others of us are not allowed?

We're just gonna have to wait till some one has done it recently to spill the beans. Although kiowa and Stillhavefun has tried to help my hapless butt the best the could :aggressive:

I'm able to pull daily on both TC & PM but yet DH is not able to pull at all on PM - can only use TC. B)

Makes about as much sense as my TU FAKO being 760 on TC and 545 on PM - yet they both come from the same source, TU/TC. :blink:

Maybe I'll start a new thread asking people to tell me why my FAKO's are not right? :P

After some research it seems that the ability to pull both TC and PM daily has been irraticated for new membership, maybe someone can correct me.

I guess if no one has recently been able to sign up for PM and make it work pulling from both, I will go ahead and cancel. Darn it! I wouldn't to get some *b* on EQ and TC is not making it happen!