Sign in to follow this  
Why Chat

How To Pay Your Debts

How to COMPLETELY pay your debts. :blush:

For those who do not wish to follow the credit repair methods that are presented on CB,I am offering some alternate solutions.

1st:

Do NOT get your credit reports, you will only be confused by the duplicate entries by the various CA's and JDB's.

2nd:

Answer your phone and respond to anyone who says you owe them $$ by offering

to do an immediate check by phone, or if they only have a PO box in the Bahamas, send them a telegraphed money order.

3rd:

Respond quickly and fully to each and every claim from any CA with a personal check for whatever amount they are requesting.( Don't worry about all the added deductions from your checking account from unknown CA's, after all, you MAY have owed them something too!!)

4th:

Because the OC has sold the account for less than what you owe, ( usually 5-10 cents on the $$), they have taken a BIG tax write off. This is money that WOULD have been owed to IRS if you had paid your rate jacked bill with all it's added usurious penalties and fees , so in order to make up for this portion of your debt you need to send the IRS a voluntary contribution of the tax on the amount the OC wrote off.

If this post is put in the "stickies" on the forums, any and all threads that tell people to pay what they owe can be linked to it for an instruction guide to help follow their request.This MAY help eliminate the long annoying threads on the subject. :blink:

Tis easier to pay via creditcard.

And you get rewards too! :rofl:

And you get chargeback rights! :D

(heh, channeling somebody there)

Can there be rewards program set up??? Maybe you could redeem your points for a trip to Conneticut. :D:rofl::rofl::rofl::D

Can there be rewards program set up??? Maybe you could redeem your points for a trip to Connecticut. :dntknw::blink::rofl::rofl::o

Excellent idea, perhaps we can add other appropriate awards to this how to pay the scum scam CA JDB's the debts you "owe" thread.

How about stock options for Enron?

Or a $10.99 credit on a Hummer? :o

if a CA/JDB is willing to PFD wouldnt you think its a good idea to pay it off? I know its rare and the ones I have dealt with and plenty of them are scumbags and dont do that and in fact keep adding in more money to scandal money off you, but if you are dealing with a legit one and are PFD wouldnt it be a good idea?

if a CA/JDB is willing to PFD wouldnt you think its a good idea to pay it off? I know its rare and the ones I have dealt with and plenty of them are scumbags and dont do that and in fact keep adding in more money to scandal money off you, but if you are dealing with a legit one and are PFD wouldnt it be a good idea?

OF COURSE it is a "good idea" and appropriate for adding to this thread on "how to pay your debts" if you don't wish to repair your credit.

Now, of course, since the "CA crystal ball" is inoperable right now, you would of course have to PFD ALL the CA's/JDB's and HOPE that some one of them is "legit" and will actually do what they say and delete. ( Of course they will resell the balance anyway to another CA, but you will be able to do another PFD with them TOO and try to get the added reaged account off your reports all over again)

As an added bonus to your "good idea" you will have ALL your personal data provided to the data miners to ANY CA who has ever had ANY kind of remote claim against you, ( or anyone else with a similar name) so you will have the GLORIOUS opportunity of doing PFD's , DV's and disputes for a LOOONG LOOONG TIME!! :grin:

Can there be rewards program set up??? Maybe you could redeem your points for a trip to Conneticut. :D:D:D:D:D

How about Delaware where most of the card companies have their "homes?"

Yeah, but only if you get the agreement in writing first and they also state they will not sell the debt to anyone else. Most CA/JDB's will agree to a PFD on the phone, but once you ask for the above in writing first they change their whole tune and refuse and say they'll mark the account as paid/settled. See my siggy for how much good that's gonna do ya.

Maybe if they sue you and you have 0 chance at winning or you absolutely have to pay something for a mortgage or something similar. otherwise, I see no point, especially if you don't legally owe the money ( and a lot of people have been coming here lately all excited about paying money they really don't owe).

:wave: Thanks a bunch WhyChat, many people do not understand these procedures that happen, well said. :blink:

well ok I was just saying thats all I know back in the day before CB I actually paid someone half my balance and told them I pay them 30 days later, but the Ahole said the half I gave him was just to say I plan to pay...you fookin Ahole....here was the scenorio:

1200 balance....

I paid 600 and said I pay next paycheck......in 30 days...

30 days later I plan to pay the other half 600 to complete bill

his reponse:

no the money you gave me was just a indicator you were going to pay the balance is still 1200.....last time I talked to any CA/JDB that was back in 01 early.

well ok I was just saying thats all I know back in the day before CB I actually paid someone half my balance and told them I pay them 30 days later, but the Ahole said the half I gave him was just to say I plan to pay...you fookin Ahole....here was the scenorio:

1200 balance....

I paid 600 and said I pay next paycheck......in 30 days...

30 days later I plan to pay the other half 600 to complete bill

his reponse:

no the money you gave me was just a indicator you were going to pay the balance is still 1200.....last time I talked to any CA/JDB that was back in 01 early.

sounds like you received one of their "friendly" hand shakes too..........