Sign in to follow this  
Peekaboo

July Closing Thread

We are closing in July, though have no official date yet as the house isnt quite complete. (We got the "Congratulations, your house is 4 wks from completion" postcard last week though. ;) )

We're looking at anywhere from the 20-27th from what we're told! I have been waiting 5 months to be able to post in the closing thread!!!

:good:

Just found out the other day that I am closing on July 31st. Thought I was goingto have to wait until August to post, but the builder says the house will be ready.

Thanks all on CB for your help

Right now, as it stands, my close date is July 20th. However, my loan officer is saying it might have to be a week later, so we shall see.

I'll just be glad to be out of this apartment!!!

Knock on wood, we are supposed to close on 7/21. Appraisal was ordered on Friday, all building inspections are done and look good. Fingers and Toes crossed

We got the call today that our official closing date is the 27th! :)

Works out perfectly too since dh already will have that day off!

I'm almost afraid to throw my "closing hat" in the ring here, but so far scheduled for around July 31st. Don't have mortgage committment yet, hopefully by next week, but everything else is done. Started the process back in April and had one deal fall through (inspection issues) and another we were outbid on. Hoping third time's a charm. It's been one heck of a ride, I can tell ya that much.

We close on July 12th (My father's BDay...)

:) So excited, this is our second house, the first one of which I'm going to be part of the loan process..

:)

Supposed to close on July 13th, but was getting jerked around by mortgage guy ;) . I chose another broker from this forum and would like to close by the 14th, but may have to delay until Aug 10 until I get back in town. :good:

I have read these boards for a couple of months and with there help, I am closing on my first home on 7-14-06!!!!

our closing is scheduled 7/20. appraisal order for tomorrow. All inspections done. :blush:

Congrats Mazzy- we are scheduled to close on 7/10... omg that is just a few days! New construction, still haven't had final walkthrough yet, but loan is ok as far as I know and everything is on schedule.

Knock on wood. :dntknw:

our closing is scheduled 7/20. appraisal order for tomorrow. All inspections done. :)

Congrats Mazzy- we are scheduled to close on 7/10... omg that is just a few days! New construction, still haven't had final walkthrough yet, but loan is ok as far as I know and everything is on schedule.

Knock on wood. :unsure:

Seriously about the Knock on Wood part. :rofl:

our closing is scheduled 7/20. appraisal order for tomorrow. All inspections done. :o

Knock on wood. :aggressive:

Seriously about the Knock on Wood part. :aggressive:

Keep knockin' - builder told DH this morning that our new closing date is the 14th. All approved with the loan, just waiting on the freaking house!!! Oh well, gives me more time to pack, and God knows I need more time to pack! :aggressive:

we're still scheduled to close on the 17th - it's getting close and i'm getting more nervous as every day goes by.

at this point, i'm not nervous about "ARE we going to close" because i have it on good authority that we're good to go, but still..there are so many things to do with only one business week left...and it feels like there is NO way it can possibly happen.

our closing is scheduled 7/20. appraisal order for tomorrow. All inspections done. :)

Knock on wood. ;)

Seriously about the Knock on Wood part. :rofl:

Keep knockin' - builder told DH this morning that our new closing date is the 14th. All approved with the loan, just waiting on the freaking house!!! Oh well, gives me more time to pack, and God knows I need more time to pack! :lol:

ughhh he still hasn't ordered the appraisal yet. closing date is still 7/20. I heard they like to wait till the last minute but geesh :rofl: