Sign in to follow this  
PsychDoc

The 911 call from someone who confuses "civil" and "criminal"

Honestly I think that in cases like this should be fines or some kind of penalties for abuing the 911 system. That was not an emergency AT ALL, and the woman should NEVER have called 911 over a freaking cheeseburger. Like the operator said, get your money back and go somewhere else if your kids are so hungry B) For all anyone knows that woman could have cost someone's life because the operator was too busy telling her to grow up and act like the mother/adult she is instead of answering REAL emergencies.

And WTF, I thought the same thing as the operator when the woman said the cops are there for "her" and to protect and serve HER..They ain't MAIDS/COOKS, and what the heck kinda protection do you need from a CHEESEBURGER???? :clapping:

Oh and the manager probably wasn't acting like an adult because the manager was probably only 16 years old anyway :) Doesn't mean the woman shouldn't act HER age and not her shoe size.

"She's not acting like an adult either!" :good:

That is the single funniest thing I've heard all week. I've got to call DH in to hear it.

If a resturant did something stupid like that, I'd just go elsewhere.

Now, if I found like glass shards or something in it, I'd call 911.

Also, the dispatcher should have sent out an officer... to arrest the woman for calling 911 without reason.

Oh my ..is this for real ? How could one be so stupid ?

"You're supposed to protect me!"

"We're supposed to protect you from a cheeseburger?"

LMAO ...... :dntknw:

I guess if you can sue because a cheeseburger made ya fat, you can call the cops because they won't GIVE you the cheeseburger to make you fat.

:dntknw:

We Americans are a sorry bunch sometimes.

I can just totally picture the woman calling. Can you? Here's what I see: SUV, big one. Two kids in the back, both with designer duds on. She is perfectly groomed, probably a sweatsuit (not the kind I wear) on, french nails. Wouldn't go outside without all her makeup applied.

What am I missing?

We Americans are a sorry bunch sometimes.

I can just totally picture the woman calling. Can you? Here's what I see: SUV, big one. Two kids in the back, both with designer duds on. She is perfectly groomed, probably a sweatsuit (not the kind I wear) on, french nails. Wouldn't go outside without all her makeup applied.

What am I missing?

Nawwwwww...

What I picture:

Big SUV, 2-3 kids in back playing their handheld video games screaming "I want I want I want" in the background. Mom about 80 lbs overweight screaming "I want I want I want" in the phone/drive thru window....Oh and I forgot, she's wearing her pj's :)

You know this could have been discrimination... maybe the police should have gone out there.

Words fail me. ;)

But, I'll try, anyway. :rofl:

The 911 operator should be commended... for not calling the caller an salamander. A selfish salamander.

Me and my kids are the most important people the the world, and that includes your world too, so heaven and earth will move to make sure that my little special darlings get what they want when they want.

:yu:

And, yes, I'd put money on the SUV part. Absolutely.

You know this could have been discrimination... maybe the police should have gone out there.

Since when are drama queens with an overblown sense of entitlement a protected class?

And if they had, I would have been all over them to take the cost of that call out of YOUR share of the taxes paid to finance it.

Since when are drama queens with an overblown sense of entitlement a protected class?

:rofl:;)

And if they had, I would have been all over them to take the cost of that call out of YOUR share of the taxes paid to finance it.

:rofl:;)

I'm talking discrimination by race, which I believe is illegal.

If she had called and said, "I'm _______(insert race/etc here) and they refuse to make me a hamburger because of it," I'd be all over the hamburger place. But she didn't say that. She didn't even say they wouldn't make her a hamburger. They just didn't make the RIGHT kind of hamburger.

If she had called and said, "I'm _______(insert race/etc here) and they refuse to make me a hamburger because of it," I'd be all over the hamburger place. But she didn't say that. She didn't even say they wouldn't make her a hamburger. They just didn't make the RIGHT kind of hamburger.

Exactly.

Now, in all seriousness, I do feel that the manager was in the wrong by not wanting to deal with it and walking away. Unless I'm mistaken, it's precisely the manager's job to deal with situations like that. That's why they get the big bucks, so to speak. Still, thinking for even a second that it warrants a 911 call just boggles the braincells.

:lol::D

So tell us, what race was the caller, the 911 operator, the restaurant mgr and the rest. employees? And where was the descrimination? You really can't be serious.

:P:huh:

So tell us, what race was the caller, the 911 operator, the restaurant mgr and the rest. employees? And where was the descrimination? You really can't be serious.

I don't know...that was just speculation.

I am trying to wonder why the woman thought calling 911 was warranted...

:rofl::warning:

Hmmm....possibly because she is an salamander?

:blink::P

Hmmm....possibly because she is an salamander?

And here I thought it was OBVIOUS why she called 911...the police are there to SERVE her and PROTECT her from "wrong cheeseburgers" :blink:

:angel::grin:

They both sounded just about as White as you can get.