Sign in to follow this  
FishyCat24

Ashley Furniture What kinda Scores?????

Was wondering what kinds of scores are needed to get approved for Credit with Ashley?

When I applied last month to take advantage of the 48 months 0% interest deal, they were using Wells Fargo and Citibank. I told the Finance people in the back of the store I had a good history with Citibank, and they told me to go for Wells Fargo, because they witnessed several declines based on "too many revolving accounts" for people with Citi cards that applied for credit. So, I did the application for Wells Fargo and was approved for $2000. After I bought our dining room set, they (Wells Fargo) sent me a couple of letters saying they increased my credit line to $4000. Wells Fargo pulled Equifax (I'm in GA) and my score was in the 680 range. Hope this helps and good luck.

i applied a few days ago in Louisiana, was approved for $3000 with EQ score of 604 (damn EQ killing my score with disputes). anyway, i got the credit through citifinancial. hope that helps!

i applied a few days ago in Louisiana, was approved for $3000 with EQ score of 604 (damn EQ killing my score with disputes). anyway, i got the credit through citifinancial. hope that helps!

Do you have a BK ?

I have an Ashley Furniture card but BE CAREFUL. I was approved for $3000 online when I applied a few months ago. The card online was issued by Citifinancial Retail Services. My score (they pulled TU) was 703.

The reason I say "Be CAREFUL" is that my DH and I went to the local Ashley and picked out a new living room set for our new home. That day, I went online, applied and got the approval for the card. 2 weeks later, card in hand, I went to the store to order the furniture. Lo and behold, my local Ashley store DID NOT TAKE THE CARD. They ONLY took Wells Fargo Ashley cards. I was SO angry! I was like, "Um, the card SAYS 'Ashley Furniture Store card' on the front and you won't ACCEPT it?"

They never gave me a choice or forewarned me online that certain stores do NOT take the Citifinancial card and they tried to get me to re-apply in the store for ANOTHER Ashley card (issued by WF). I was like, "not a chance".

I ended up ordering the living room set from a store 100 miles away (closest store that took my card) and paying more money for the delivery (but the mgr from that store knocked off over 100 bucks on the price for me on the set).

DH just got approved for a 3K limit last Wed. through Citifinancial. They pulled TU (score around 620, not sure exactly). I just pulled his TC report and they already reported, geez.... :blink:

Anyways, he has a few CA's on there, so we were pretty surprised he got approved.

Can't wait for our new furniture to get here next week!!! :good:

Well, I guess if you want to get approve for credit Ashley. I guess you must have a perfect requirement that needed to applying in that.
:mellow: Hmmmm.....is it Friday?

Several months ago, I applied for Ashley Furniture, via CitiFinancial and was approved for 6500. They pulled TU in Florida.