Sign in to follow this  
Chubroach

Middle age but look a hundred years old

I recently ran into an old friend from High School. She looked terrible. She was only in her 40s but looked like she was a hundred years old. Why do some people look so terrible when they age? Some of my friends in their 50s look great and have hardly any wrinkles and are slim and trim. Others look just plain awful.

Life has not been good to them and they look like hell and death warmed over. I wonder what they think when they see old pictures of them selves and see someone who use to be trim slim and attractive. Now they must see themselves as someone else.

When I saw my old friend from High School I wanted to say, "you look terrible, what happened to you!" I wonder if it is generic or maybe they did drugs or had a health problem. I wonder what happened to them that they turned out this way in middle age.

Do you know anyone who looks better with age or has completely lost their looks in middle age?

I heard that your old friend got knocked up by a 14 year old boy. She met the kid when she caught him giving her husband gay eyes. What was supposed to be a threesome ended up being a twosome, because the kid thought the husband was a little too fem looking.

The whole thing sucks, because the number of sad lonely people in America is at a new high. The Average American looks rough. Both the wife and the hubby fit that bill. The hubby has no one and the wife is having sex in uncomfortable high heels.

Sad.....so very, very sad........ :P

Edited by orangecrush

Stress, alcohol, drugs, smoking, too much sun, lack of sleep, poor diet (especially anorexia/builimia), all will age you.

Actually, as people become older, I think some look better with a little extra weight on them. I see a lot of women, in their 30's - 40's, around where I live that don't appear healthy because they are way too skinny for their age.

I would like to know what planet Chubba Bubba lives on, cuz there is not one person who is even close to being normal where he is.

When I saw my old friend from High School I wanted to say, "you look terrible, what happened to you!" I wonder if it is generic or maybe they did drugs or had a health problem. I wonder what happened to them that they turned out this way in middle age.

generic??? Sometimes sh*t happens. That is why some look rough and others don't. Crack kills, lay off the stuff.

generic??? Sometimes sh*t happens. That is why some look rough and others don't. Crack kills, lay off the stuff.

This is why one should only buy NAME brands! :swoon:

meth addict

Man, does that crap take its toll! A friend of mine had a friend that she introduced me to. We all went to a concert together. This girl had a pretty face and long brown hair. Fast forward 6 years later. My friend and I went to another concert and this girl was there. She was almost unrecognizable! :o She went from being a very pretty girl, to looking emaciated, skinny and much older. I asked my friend WTH happened to her. My friend said it was Meth!

Edited by shasta

OP I want to know what you are drinking and where I can buy a case of it because it seems you are so fast on judging others but not yourself.

Please post a pic of yourself on the board so we can judge you

I heard that your old friend got knocked up by a 14 year old boy. She met the kid when she caught him giving her husband gay eyes. What was supposed to be a threesome ended up being a twosome, because the kid thought the husband was a little too fem looking.

The whole thing sucks, because the number of sad lonely people in America is at a new high. The Average American looks rough. Both the wife and the hubby fit that bill. The hubby has no one and the wife is having sex in uncomfortable high heels.

Sad.....so very, very sad........ :wub:

OMG! :o Stop stop stop! :) I'm laughing so loud my coworkers think I've lost it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sad.....so very, very sad........ :)

Yep, and now that 14 yo punk thinks that he is "The Bomb" because he has also gotten several middle school girls pregnant that do not get much attention at home. :wub: The school officials say that nothing can be done about it. :o He is very sexually active. I guess that he was turned off by her husband's man boobs and bulldog face.

OP I want to know what you are drinking and where I can buy a case of it because it seems you are so fast on judging others but not yourself.

Please post a pic of yourself on the board so we can judge you

:good:

Most people who age gracefully take care of themselves. What's the mystery?

Of course, there are those who don't take care of themselves and dodge a bullet via great genes. Good for them!

But I plan to drink a lot of water, continue to exercise and eat real food. I'll never be confused for a supermodel but plan to enjoy my senior years. :D

I can't decide what is more pathetic:

a) I was duped again by another Chubby bump, HOPING the Prodigal Son had returned

or

b ) That I was actually stupid enough at one point to answer a Chubby thread seriously.

Edited by cinderella

I've aged more in the last four years than the previous two decades. Stress will do that to you.

Stress is bad for 'ya. We order you to the nearest massage and spa ASAP. ;)

I've aged more in the last four years than the previous two decades. Stress will do that to you.

Stress is bad for 'ya. We order you to the nearest massage and spa ASAP. :good:

Is that legal...a massage and spa will get you on "John TV in Kansas City"! :angel: