Sign in to follow this  
breeze

Get your Experian ScoreX rating for free

Just got my score and I'm an "A". My True Credit scores are TU 717, EX 714 and EQ 706. I wanna see what the score is in a month or so .. I did a huge BT and paid off another card and both are showing right now, which tanked my score significantly. I was sittin' pretty in the 750+ range on all reports, so I wonder if that'll bump me up to an AA? I'm surprised to be an "A" with low 700's. Interesting. :good:

do I have to wait for auth from the group to join and THEN try and see the score?

I believe so - that's what I did. It only took a few minutes... PsychDoc is quick! :grin:

do I have to wait for auth from the group to join and THEN try and see the score?

I believe so - that's what I did. It only took a few minutes... PsychDoc is quick! :grin:

I think he may be out to lunch.

Scorex IS a valid score model offered by experian and is in use by some lenders. However there is no association with FICO.

as an example.one_1_.pdf

I hope it's NOT a real report!

Yes that is a real report from my Experian Star Test Database. The individual is ficticious, however the scores are accurate.

Something like 38 Creditboards members have signed up for their Experian ScoreX so far today. Just for study, it might be interesting for us to compare FICO Scores (from the Exp report) with the ScoreX categories.

I wish I could be more specific, but I'm not going to buy FICO right now. Best I can give, TU PFICO and grade on Prosper:

Me: 706/A

DW: 721/AA

HTH.

Ok, I'll add mine... My Exp FICO is 752, and ScoreX puts me at AA.

For anybody who wants to know what the ScoreX tear sheet looks like, here's mine:

ScoreX-score_2006-04-25.jpg

Doc

I'm a D! - I was almost certain I was HR. DIR is 4%

Edited by normal1

It says I have to call and verify my identity because of the damn fraud alert EXP put on my report for disputing something as not mine! UGH!

It says I have to call and verify my identity because of the damn fraud alert EXP put on my report for disputing something as not mine! UGH!

Experian loves to do that every time you dispute something as not mine. They did that to my Mom for a medical bill that truly was not hers but another person by the same name but a different state. When we asked the collection agency for the document, they sent us a bill with her name from New Mexico, my Mother never been to New Mexico in her life! :angry:

Not sure how to explain this - my EX score was 587 when I checked a month or so ago

A rating on Prosper - is it because I've got a mortgage?

Your credit grade

A

Grade: AA A B C D E HR NC

Score range: 760 and up 720 to 759 680 to 719 640 to 679 600 to 639 540 to 599 up to 539 no credit

Credit grade detail

Now delinquent: 5

Delinquencies in last 7y: 0

Public records in last 10y: 1

First recorded credit line: Apr-1988

Total credit lines: 40

Inquiries in last 6 months: 5

Your credit grade detail includes specific line items from your credit report which supplement your credit grade and will help lenders decide whether to bid on your listing or not.

The information displayed at left will be available only to registered lenders who are viewing your listing. Learn more about your credit grade

Your debt to income ratio

8% Your debt to income ratio is the sum of your non-housing monthly debt burden, divided by your monthly income, and is expressed as a percentage. When you create your listing, your debt to income ratio will go up depending on the monthly payment of the loan you request. A debt to income ratio at or below 20% is considered normal, and above 20% is considered very high. Learn more about your debt to income ratio.

Home ownership

Your credit report indicated a mortgage payment, which verifies that you are a home owner. This information will be included within your listing.

Not sure how to explain this - my EX score was 587 when I checked a month or so ago

FAKO or FICO?

Your credit grade

A

Score range: 760 and up 720 to 759 680 to 719 640 to 679 600 to 639 540 to 599 up to 539 no credit

Credit grade detail

Your credit grade detail includes specific line items from your credit report which supplement your credit grade and will help lenders decide whether to bid on your listing or not.

The information displayed at left will be available only to registered lenders who are viewing your listing. Learn more about your credit grade

8% Your debt to income ratio is the sum of your non-housing monthly debt burden, divided by your monthly income, and is expressed as a percentage. When you create your listing, your debt to income ratio will go up depending on the monthly payment of the loan you request. A debt to income ratio at or below 20% is considered normal, and above 20% is considered very high. Learn more about your debt to income ratio.

Home ownership

Your credit report indicated a mortgage payment, which verifies that you are a home owner. This information will be included within your listing.

Unbelievable. You may want to check your true FICO score. They have me as a C with this information:

Now delinquent: 0

Public records in last 10y: 3 (2 small paid judgments and a released $67 tax lien, all over three years old)

First recorded credit line: Jan-2002 (Should be 1983)

Total credit lines: 28

Inquiries in last 6 months: 2

April EX FICO 691

DTI 2%

Your credit grade

A

Credit grade detail

Home ownership

Unbelievable. You may want to check your true FICO score. They have me as a C with this information:

Now delinquent: 0

Public records in last 10y: 3 (2 small paid judgments and a released $67 tax lien, all over three years old)

First recorded credit line: Jan-2002 (Should be 1983)

Total credit lines: 28

Inquiries in last 6 months: 2

April EX FICO 691

DTI 2%

I was thinking the same thing Shawnee; I don't understand why you are a C with no deliquent accounts and Orbital62 is an A with 5! <_< Go figure! :angry:

I was thinking the same thing Shawnee; I don't understand why you are a C with no deliquent accounts and Orbital62 is an A with 5! <_< Go figure! :angry:

I think what is killing me on that scoring model is the bogus credit history and public records. It appears that there is no difference between small judgments and BKs.