Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

LOST finale - Ugh!

This message is 749 days old.  We'd prefer it if you'd start a new topic instead of replying to this one.

I watched the 2 hour trainwreck last night and after the final LOST showed on the screen I immediately yelled "What the hell?" This is far worse than how they left us hanging last year.

For example:

1. Are Michael and Walt truly gone? I've heard that the actor that plays Michael is not scheduled to be on next year but that Walt will be back and older.

2. Are Eko, Locke and Desmond dead?

3. Has Charlie caught the "sickness"? He was acting awfully calm (and for that matter, so were the remaining castaways) after the EMP went off.

4. Is the hatch destroyed?

5. What's going to happen to Jack, Kate & Sawyer? And, what was with that wink thing between Kate and Jack? What's up their sleeves?

6. Why didn't Hurley take the gun and blow Michael's head off when he found out Michael killed Libby and Ana?

7. What's up with Desomond's girlfriend and the guys searching for EMP's? I'm guessing her father has something to do with Dharma?

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

see...I've never seen the show...

but from what I hear, I have an AWESOME ending for it...

they don't push the button...

a portal opens up to take them back to civilization

the end

I watched the 2 hour trainwreck last night and after the final LOST showed on the screen I immediately yelled "What the hell?" This is far worse than how they left us hanging last year.

For example:

1. Are Michael and Walt truly gone? I've heard that the actor that plays Michael is not scheduled to be on next year but that Walt will be back and older.

2. Are Eko, Locke and Desmond dead?

3. Has Charlie caught the "sickness"? He was acting awfully calm (and for that matter, so were the remaining castaways) after the EMP went off.

4. Is the hatch destroyed?

5. What's going to happen to Jack, Kate & Sawyer? And, what was with that wink thing between Kate and Jack? What's up their sleeves?

6. Why didn't Hurley take the gun and blow Michael's head off when he found out Michael killed Libby and Ana?

7. What's up with Desomond's girlfriend and the guys searching for EMP's? I'm guessing her father has something to do with Dharma?

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I hate that I love this show...for every question it answers, it leaves you with about 15 more. Here's another question - the guy that was in the hatch w/Desmond...wasn't he the soldier in Iraq that was questioning Sayid?? I can almost swear to it.

With Jack, Kate & Sawyer...Sayid is still out there somewhere w/Jin. He's gonna do something, I just don't know what.

The new season needs to start now! :good:

Edited by blackberry74

That was the best episode I've ever seen.

Lots of questions were answered and left us hanging with a ton of new ones that will lead into next season.

the end

They didn't push the button last night. It set off a huge EMP.

Here's another question - the guy that was in the hatch w/Desmond...wasn't he the soldier in Iraq that was questioning Sayid?? I can almost swear to it.

With Jack, Kate & Sawyer...Sayid is still out there somewhere w/Jin. He's gonna do something, I just don't know what.

The new season needs to start now! :cry2:

Yes, the guy in the hatch was the guy that Sayid worked with in Iraq.

The other connection was that the woman who gave Desmond the boat was Libby.

I'm sure Sayid will do something but who else on the island is really strong enough to help him? All of the strong people were left in jeopardy last night (Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Eko & Locke). I think that really only leaves Sayid and Jin as the last two "bad marigolds" left on the isle.

And yes, the new season does need to start NOW! :good: September is SO far away.

What do you want to bet that Sayid is the one that gets to take out fenry (fake Henry)?

One last thing: Another Hanso commercial ran last night. The url this time was http://www.HansoCareers.com I'll have to go check that one out. I bet that Desmond's girlfriend's father is on the board. I think I remember his name as being Widmore or something like that.

I thought that guy in the hatch looked familiar (aka in Iraq with sayid).

ditto on everything said so far....What an ending.

I hate that I am addicted to that show, its pure torture!

I've never seen the show until last night. I was LOST. :) I wasn't really watching it but had it on in the background. I would glance up here and there and think :dntknw::grin::(

The Season two DVD's should be coming out soon.

If you've never seen the show you'll need to rent seasons 1 & 2 to get caught up. I've also read that the Season 2 discs will contain loads of extras.

Sadly enough, I have lost all interest in this show. (No pun intended...well, maybe just a little...)

The first season was freakin' amazing...the beginning of this season, equally amazing...then somewhere about four or five shows in, I found myself saying "where the hell is the storyline heading?" The plot has become so expansive that I need Cliff Notes to figure out whats going on. I quit watching it around the fifth show of the season or so, whenever they found Henry Gale and took him to the hatch. I enjoyed it when the storyline revolved around how the backstory of the characters, how they all came to be on the same flight, etc. Once they added the people from the back of the plane, then the hatch, then the Others, it all became too much to keep up with.

I read the breakdown of last nights finale...it gave me a headache. I can only hope that we'll get back to basics in season three. IMHO, that's what made this show so amazing...the storyline focusing on the characters, their lives and contending with living on the island.

the end

I thought Desmond used the Key that he hid in his book to reset the EMP?????

The show confuses the heck out of me but I watch because the episodes are interesting. But the hanso thing keeps confusing me. Is it supposed to be some kindof secret link to more info about the show or is it just random stuff they want us to think is important? :blush2:

the end

I thought Desmond used the Key that he hid in his book to reset the EMP?????

I don't think the key reset anything. I think Desmond (and the guy he was there with) knew that if you turned the key, the hatch would be blown to smithereens, that's why the first guy couldn't do it no matter how drunk he was.

I don't think the key reset anything. I think Desmond (and the guy he was there with) knew that if you turned the key, the hatch would be blown to smithereens, that's why the first guy couldn't do it no matter how drunk he was.

I agree with Pam. Something did happen as there was that huge flash that encompassed the entire island. And, at the end of the show the two russians were monitoring for just such an event to happen for Desmond's girlfriend.

The Hanso website is a big internet easteregg hunt that leads to clues about Lost. I've tried to navigate the darned thing only to get really confused. If you want a bit of creepiness go to the section where you sign up for their newsletter. It gets weird from there. I still haven't found the password to let me in yet (not that I've tried really hard). I figure I'll give it to my 10 yo as a summer project! :grin:

i am stuck on finding a pattern for the numbers. i know that if you multiply all of the numbers in succession, it equals the number that was on the screen with the russians at the end and all of the numbers added together equal 108 but there HAS to be something else. since it is all related to numbers that are punched into computers, i have been trying to find a link there. but this episode had me so doggon confused. like if desmond was on the island when the lost got there why did he not recognize libby. and who are the "others" really if they are the good guys. and what exactly are the good guys. and why do they have to pretend about who they really are. was the plane taken down on purpose? why did the lost survive a "crash" of that magnitude. anyhoot, i still have to look at all of season one. that's what hubby and i were supposed to have been doing this weekend but of course the game, the game, the game. arghh!!!

like if desmond was on the island when the lost got there why did he not recognize libby.

Libby was in the tail section and their paths never crossed because Desmond was gone by the time the Tailies connected with the other group.

This message is 749 days old.  We'd prefer it if you'd start a new topic instead of replying to this one.