My wife is manly and I am female acting

Chubroach

The last post in this topic was posted 2935 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

OK, this is a Internet Message board so I can be truly honest about myself and my spouse.

My wife has become more and more manly over the years. Recently she has cut her beautiful long hair short like a man and is carrying her self more and more like a man all the time. When I complain she tells me that I am getting more female acting and lack the macho way that most women find attractive. So I have no room to complain according to her.

When I see her move around the house she seems like a man. She moves like a man and carries her self like a man. She says I have a sissy way about me and no real man would want to be my friend. What to do?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::dance::dance::dance:

OK, this is a Internet Message board so I can be truly honest about myself and my spouse.

My wife has become more and more manly over the years. Recently she has cut her beautiful long hair short like a man and is carrying her self more and more like a man all the time. When I complain she tells me that I am getting more female acting and lack the macho way that most women find attractive. So I have no room to complain according to her.

When I see her move around the house she seems like a man. She moves like a man and carries her self like a man. She says I have a sissy way about me and no real man would want to be my friend. What to do?

:good:

I suggest shaving your pubic hair, chest hairs, armpits and legs:) Then buy 2-3 pairs of pink thongs and matching bras.. Get some lip gloss and a hand bag:) Then gradually start plucking your eyebrows and waxing your newly established bikini line:)

hey if shes becoming manly the best thing you can do is get more feminine. Give her a taste of her own medicine

Awwwwwwww. Don't be so hard on him.

I remember the last post. Maybe this whole manly wife thing is getting to him and he really doesn't have anywhere else to get advice.

If my SO told me that I was manly, I would be hurt. As a matter of fact, I would probably come up with something a whole hell of alot nastier to say then the fact that he looked "Fem".

If you don't make changes to yourself so that you look attractive to your wife, how can you diss her for being "manly" and not trying to be attractive to you?

She sounds like she doesn't care WHAT you think of her and is just living her own life.

My SO likes my hair longer too. My hair is about an inch above my shoulders. I tell him if he likes long hair so much, he should grow his own hair that length. End of conversation. He likes the rest of me and tells me that I am "HOT" all the time though. He doesn't dwell on the length of my hair.

It's not about looks Chub. Don't you still see the woman you married? I still see my SO the same way as when I met him. Well, he is hotter now in my opinion. When I see him doing stuff around the house, taking care of DD, planting stuff in the yard and cutting the grass I think to myself OOOOOO, BABY!

Sometimes I gain weight and just plain ol' look like chocolate and he still digs me and see's the person that he fell in love with. I can (and have) gain(ed) 30+ lbs and trust me, he notices it but he would NEVER EVER say anything to me. He won't talk about it until I say something first.

I think you two need some counseling. Your relationship should not be based on how the other one looks. You should be WAY past that.

Hope that helps a bit. JMHO.

Perhaps a call to Dr. Phil might be good for you.....or a stiff drink

:huh: from original post, but it was mentioned in this thread and it caught my eye.

Hmmm...just how off is it for a man to shave his arms, pits, and entire pubic region? Is this a metrosexual thing???

I might be a weirdo, but it just seems odd to me. But then again, men in tanning beds, men getting waxed, and men blow drying their hair is all a little less 'manly' to me.

Just thought I'd ask..

Have a good one

:huh: from original post, but it was mentioned in this thread and it caught my eye.

Hmmm...just how off is it for a man to shave his arms, pits, and entire pubic region? Is this a metrosexual thing???

I might be a weirdo, but it just seems odd to me. But then again, men in tanning beds, men getting waxed, and men blow drying their hair is all a little less 'manly' to me.

Just thought I'd ask..

Have a good one

Pro body builders do it all of the time.

The last post in this topic was posted 2935 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.