Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Are you Happily Married or Happily Divorced?

The last post in this topic was posted 5182 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

108 members have voted

1. 1. Are you Happily Married or Happily Divorced?

• Happily Divorced
    • Happily Married/Engaged/Involved
    • Happily Single
    • Recovering from Divorce
    • Contemplating Divorce

Happily married for 15 years as of this past April 5th.

I keep telling him we should have gotten married on April 1st though. :dance:

Our Anniversary is April 2nd.... we got married ona Sunday afternoon because although the caterer offered us an amazing deal for Saturday, I REFUSED to get married on April Fool's Day.... could do it the next weekend because it was Easter....

I just got a kiss on the cheek as he left for work, guess that makes me happily married

:clapping::clapping:

Well, with the "kind" of ceremony we had, April Fool's Day would have been the perfect day. We got married by a JP in Norfolk, VA with 4 out of the 5 witnesses (sailors) "a bit tipsy." :dance:

Edited by bassmount

Happily married 10 years this coming November.

The first two years were ROCKY and almost landed in divorce court. But we worked it out (Thanks be to God :clapping: ) and has been great ever since.

Happily married for 15 years as of this past April 5th.

I keep telling him we should have gotten married on April 1st though. :grin:

Nice!

Good for you and your's

Very nice! - that is awesome - seriously!!!!!!!

Edited by Sultan

Happily married 10 years this coming November.

The first two years were ROCKY and almost landed in divorce court. But we worked it out (Thanks be to God :grin: ) and has been great ever since.

Thats a big 10/4

Whoot

AWESOME!

Edited by Sultan

Where's the choice of "Want to strangle SO" ? :grin: j/k

DH & I are coming up on our 12th anniversary soon but we were together for several years prior to that.

Where's the choice of "Want to strangle SO" ? :grin: j/k

DH & I are coming up on our 12th anniversary soon but we were together for several years prior to that.

thats a sub-category under happily married...

every 3 or 4 months I want a divorce.... then he becomes this amazing I cant live without creature for the next 3 months.... I call our married soemthing likened to the 6 Flags Amusement Park.... lots of ups and downs....lots of time & money spent there.... aint quite sure why but despite it all ya go back for repeat visits....

Well ...

I'm happily divorced in that I'm not married to Satan anymore. I'm quite happy to be rid of him; living in hell is VERY uncomfortable. The drapes keep catching on fire and ... well ... you always look like ya have a sunburn.

On the other hand, however, I would like to experience Happily Married someday. Right now I'd settle for happily involved. I'm far from desperate to be in a relationship, but every now and then I think it would be nice to have an SO.

Then some female here posts about how her SO is a butthead and I think that being single has its perks.

But when something really big happens in my life, or when I need someone to talk to about things I don't want to discuss with my friends ... when the kids are gone and it's just me and the dog and the hamster ... when I'm opening a bottle of wine to have a glass, alone ... or when I've just had a rough day and I need to vent a bit ... that's when I really miss having someone in my life.

On the upside, Satan isn't much of a conversationalist, so it's not like I lost a lot there when we split. I just imagine that there's a man somewhere who doesn't mind talking about the silly, inconsequential things that can drive a person mad.

Edited by TxQuiltGirl

I can relate and agree to this TeeSharice. I thought I was the only one that felt like this. :)

Where's the choice of "Want to strangle SO" ? :D j/k

thats a sub-category under happily married...

every 3 or 4 months I want a divorce.... then he becomes this amazing I cant live without creature for the next 3 months.... I call our married soemthing likened to the 6 Flags Amusement Park.... lots of ups and downs....lots of time & money spent there.... aint quite sure why but despite it all ya go back for repeat visits....

happily married to my HS sweetheart..... after going off to college marrying and happily divorcing someone else. life is crazy that way.

Happily Divorced -- finally. Some things were just not meant to be.

After years of not wanting to be in a relationship again, I met a very nice man (by fluke) and we'll be celebrating our 1 year anniversary next month. :clapping:

TOMORROW IS #24

CONTEMPLATING A MID-LIFE CRISIS WITH A 20 YEAR OLD HOTTIE

j/k

SHE HAS PUT UP WITH ME THIS LONG....

I'LL KEEP ON TRYING TO GET IT RIGHT...

DH contemplates it all the time GEORGE, he just can't afford a younger model! :clapping:

I have had a few "FRIENDS" at work (HOTTIES)

She says you are NOT WIRED FOR 220 (2--20 year olds)

Love the 220 statement - will have to remind my DH of the same (married 19 years next month - amazing for marrying a sailor - who is retired in '01 - that is the amazing part - we actually have to live together now) :D

happily married to my HS sweetheart..... after going off to college marrying and happily divorcing someone else. life is crazy that way.

RIGHT ON!!! :D That's how I got to MY happily married now!

Isn't life so weird? Great that it seems to work out well sometimes.

:wub: Me and my bf have been together for 6 years.

My ex-husband? I pity the fool that has to put up with that loser. :lol::lol:

SHOULD I BUY F.I.C.O. SO I CAN'T AFFORD DINNER???

(HIS AND HERS)

#24 TODAY

SHE EITHER GETS STEAK or RED ROBIN FOR DINNER

The last post in this topic was posted 5182 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.