Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Hom many of you got good **B** but......

The last post in this topic was posted 5327 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Finally started getting **B** 3 weeks ago, I was getting one everyday for 5 days straight, since then, nothing. Is that normal?

Two weeks ago got 3 straight on TU then nothing.4 out the last 5 days "B" on EQ.120 to 130 total pulls.

I've noticed that if I pull Monday thru Friday and not on Sat or Sun, I get more B. This started happening several months ago. I'm down to 4 on TU and 5 on EQ. It was 4, but I just couldn't help myself! :blink:

It seems to come and go. Just keep at it and it will happen.

I dont know yet. Two weeks ago, I lost two on TU in the same day. I've lost 3 on EQ in the past two days. I haven't checked today, but I'm hoping that B* will continue.

Finally started getting **B** 3 weeks ago, I was getting one everyday for 5 days straight, since then, nothing. Is that normal?

What are you using to pull?

I don't even keep track.. Everyone seems to want to pull Equifax from me.. No B love there. <_<

Keep trying! I'm in EQ land myself, but I finally got B* two days ago.

Christyagain, I didnt get any B* on EQ until I skipped pulling the past weekend. What a coincidence.

I don't even keep track.. Everyone seems to want to pull Equifax from me.. No B love there. <_<

Christyagain, I didnt get any B* on EQ until I skipped pulling the past weekend. What a coincidence.

I figured that out totally by accident. I'm on the computer all day at work and don't really want to be on it over the weekend, so I just didn't really give it much thought until one day I noticed that the amount of inquiries was going down on Monday! What a nice present for a Monday! I haven't had much luck lately. I'm stuck at 4 and 5!

I've never gotten *b* - how do hard pulls affect *b* - sorry if this is a newbie question.

I think I've heard someone say that new hards can reset the clock. I have only had 1 new INQ since I started using TC, but that was like 2 weeks after I started.

Christyagain, I think I'm gonna hold off on pulling the weekends myself. It's too much of a hassle anyway.

I've never gotten *b* - how do hard pulls affect *b* - sorry if this is a newbie question.

I think I've heard someone say that new hards can reset the clock. I have only had 1 new INQ since I started using TC, but that was like 2 weeks after I started.

Christyagain, I think I'm gonna hold off on pulling the weekends myself. It's too much of a hassle anyway.

got the *B* of my life on TU 9down to zero).. EQ is slowly catching up:)

Really... that's lame.

got the *B* of my life on TU 9down to zero).. EQ is slowly catching up:)

Yeah, thanks to TC, I'm down to ZERO on TU myself. Just checked TU FICO and I'm in the 700 club:

715 !!!

I don't even keep track.. Everyone seems to want to pull Equifax from me.. No B love there. :P

Are you pulling with EQ's CWG product or TC/something else? You are more likely to get choppage on EQ if you use CWG.

Now... if you are getting B by pulling CWG weekdays, i'm back to it in hopes of B'ing them off. (i'm currently using TC and privacysource from BOA - TU is blocked so i get a soft every day from PS but no credit report.)

what i notice.

for me i pull TC daily sometimes i pull every few days...

at the end of January '06 i had ~20 INQs on TU and 43 on EQ

as of right now TU - 0 , EQ - 5 and 3 of the 5 are recent hards in the last 3 weeks

the last INQ to fall off TU was HOOTERS and i think that was a Feb. INQ and it sat there as a lone INQ for about a month. And when i had applied for H** it seemed to stop the B'ing briefly

I just did a hard on EQ this monday, and it hasn't *paused* the *B* because 2 more hards just fell of since i pulled TC yesterday

so to me it seems that hards on TU stops *B* for a while and hards on EQ seems to have no effect. YMMV

Guest CinciJeff
Searched for ***B*** , found nothing. What does that mean?

I'm soooo glad you asked that question. I asked it last night and got a little jumped on for not reading

in the newbie section. Some very nice people explained to me that *B* is something that happens when

you pull your own credit and the system can't deal with so many inq's...so it *B* or bumps some of your

hard pulls off. I do know that I had 2 hard pulls removed from my Eq...I really thought I just got lucky or

something but they fell off...I had 4 hards on TU...I'm down to just 2...they are both a year old.

Goood luck!

I don't even keep track.. Everyone seems to want to pull Equifax from me.. No B love there. ;)

Are you pulling with EQ's CWG product or TC/something else? You are more likely to get choppage on EQ if you use CWG.

Now... if you are getting B by pulling CWG weekdays, i'm back to it in hopes of B'ing them off. (i'm currently using TC and privacysource from BOA - TU is blocked so i get a soft every day from PS but no credit report.)

I'm not sure if you talking about me or Johnsmatrix, but I'll answer. I haven't really had an issue with getting B*. I use TC only and I just started pulling in February. I honestly didnt expect any results just yet, because of my thin file. Last weekend was the first time that I didn't pull, and it just so happened that B* started on EQ for me this week. That's why I was saying it was a coincidence, because of what Christyagian said.

Squirrelgirl, I want a new card (or two) myself! :D I'm just trying to wait until my reports are clean.

Not true for everyone. I started getting *B* about a month or so ago and got my 22 on TU down to 9, had a hard pulled on TU about a week ago and am now down to 3. If the above is true for some, it's not true for me.

Nothing on EQ yet. Not enough pulls I guess.

I'm eager to try the "not on weekend"s method. Hope it works for me!

Tools

The last post in this topic was posted 5327 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.