Transunion says I used Credit Repair (RE-INSERTED)

:dance:

that would suck.

I'm not even too sure if I believe you. Do CRAs call people?

I was locked out of Transunion for 21 days and I kept calling them they finaly called me they sent me 5 day notic saying the items were deleted illegaly.

YOU didn't delete them, THEY did.

Are they saying that they themselves broke the law?

Still waiting for, as Paul Harvey says, the "rest of the story"...

I am new to this sight yet I am not a MAMA-LUKE This call happened 12 days ago I got the updated account, since then I mailed certified intent to sue,discovery an actual basis for a law suit I am no dummy ,actualy the supervisors name is Shirely Hickmen ph 16105464600 ext.3164 that is the number to the direct line to transunion supervisor just a little tip from the fish.

I am waiting to see what they do I filled complaints w/ FTC,ATG,BBB

:dance:

that would suck.

I'm not even too sure if I believe you. Do CRAs call people?

I was locked out of Transunion for 21 days and I kept calling them they finaly called me they sent me 5 day notic saying the items were deleted illegaly.

what exactly did that notice say?

I am new to this sight yet I am not a MAMA-LUKE This call happened 12 days ago I got the updated account, since then I mailed certified intent to sue,discovery an actual basis for a law suit I am no dummy ,actualy the supervisors name is Shirely Hickmen ph 16105464600 ext.3164 that is the number to the direct line to transunion supervisor just a little tip from the fish.

the notice said they have completed their investigation an updated

Inaccurate or unverifiable information MUST be removed, regardless of how you go about informing the CRA.

I personally think this is fishy, but, if true, lawsuit time.

Could be a []

ding ding ding we have a winner.

You really think so? I usually catch on to fish stories pretty quick. The one thing holding me back here is that I was called by EX's inhouse legal counsel when I sent a threatening PR letter. Also, I've heard a couple of other accounts of consumers being called by CRAs who suspect they are using CROs.

Shawnee, guess I used the words troll because how many of us has ever had the knowledge on our very first post to paint a picture of removals and reinsertions like this? Out of all the newbies ever on this board, I have yet to see one newbie that knew that anything removed can be reinserted within reason and then to post they called and asked if I was using a repair service. I smell something very odd on this post. Two reason, only one out of a ton of newbies know that wordage, and two I have only read a handful of people who got a call from a CRA. Me, if one called me and they told me they were a CRA, I would not speak to them in the first place, let alone take the time to discuss all this info too. And who gives them your correct phone number anyways ? Not me ! I do not want them to call me or sell my phone number to millions, they already make enough money on us.

George how this one [ :~( ], troll in training ! :angry:

WELL I AM A NEWBWIE ON THIS SIGHT AND TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH THE ONLY FISY THING GOING IS WITH TRANSUNION I HAVE STUDIED ,AND BOUGHT BOOKS (GOOD CREDIT IS SEXY),GREAT BOOK AND WEB SIGHT CREDITINFOCENTER,I AM STILL LEARNING THEY DID NOT GIVE ME A RE-INSERTION LETTER THEY SAID THE ACCOUNTS WERE DELETED ILLEGALY SHE TOLD ME THIS ON THE PHONE. NOW WHAT

WELL I AM A NEWBWIE ON THIS SIGHT AND TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH THE ONLY FISY THING GOING IS WITH TRANSUNION I HAVE STUDIED ,AND BOUGHT BOOKS (GOOD CREDIT IS SEXY),GREAT BOOK AND WEB SIGHT CREDITINFOCENTER,I AM STILL LEARNING THEY DID NOT GIVE ME A RE-INSERTION LETTER THEY SAID THE ACCOUNTS WERE DELETED ILLEGALY SHE TOLD ME THIS ON THE PHONE. NOW WHAT

You could turn off your caps lock for starters... :blink:

Are you also new to the English language? My God.

...did anyone ever figure out what a "MAMA-LUKE" was..?

Mamaluke - n., Word frequently used to address mildly misbehaving students in Joe Pecora's 7th grade math class at JHS 210/Elizabeth Blackwell Junior High in Queens, NY. In general, mamaluke is an Italian-American slang term equivalent to "knucklehead" or "moron."

Heck, I learn something new everyday.

• 13 years later...

darth_fico! Hilarious! I remember this word so well! I was at that school in 1989 and had him as my 7th grade math teacher too! He was the best at teaching and so funny!! I can’t remember who my 8th math teacher (I think some brunette lady) was but I’ll never forget Mr. Pecora! He explained the math very well and I actually looked forward to his class.