-Sherwin Williams

-Chevron /Texaco

-Motel 6

-Valero

-Staples

-Office Depot

-Quill

Hello!

Where did you find the application to apply for Motel 6? I didn't see it on their website

FedEx is asking for a credit card to register for a new account.. Is this only a back up or will this card be charged and if so then how will that help my Biz credt

advice: i got approved NET 30 from Reliable (i think) & Uline. spoke with Grangier and my first purchase had to be with credit card. with Quill they put me on a 90 day waiting (pay by credit card) for credit. has anyone heard of quill doing this? ive read alot and have not seen this. my business has been open since 2007 but i just acquired a d&B number a couple of months ago. i do have a website for my business. any suggestions for me. i opened these accounts at once the other day. i also applied for quicktrip card and will receive notice in 5 days. any suggestions? what should i do next? any idea whats up with Quill(in case you'd like to know i did speak with them before they put me on 90 day terms)?

I was also just notified that they want to secure a CC for 90 Days. Any way around this? I also opened a Reliable, have not heard any response so I am expecting to receive my products. I was turned down by Lowes, still waiting on response from WrightExpress and Sherwin Williams.

Im sure this has probally came up but why cant we network here and even sell a small product if need be allowing us to report each other? Is this Fraud, I am in no way trying to do that, just wanting to attain these Trade Ref. as soon as possible.

Also, Verizon wants a $400.00 Deposit and Brighthouse has charged me a $150.00 Deposit for new Phone Line?? Any other suggestions

advice: i got approved NET 30 from Reliable (i think) & Uline. spoke with Grangier and my first purchase had to be with credit card. with Quill they put me on a 90 day waiting (pay by credit card) for credit. has anyone heard of quill doing this? ive read alot and have not seen this. my business has been open since 2007 but i just acquired a d&B number a couple of months ago. i do have a website for my business. any suggestions for me. i opened these accounts at once the other day. i also applied for quicktrip card and will receive notice in 5 days. any suggestions? what should i do next? any idea whats up with Quill(in case you'd like to know i did speak with them before they put me on 90 day terms)?

FedEx is asking for a credit card to register for a new account.. Is this only a back up or will this card be charged and if so then how will that help my Biz credt

You have to use the FedEx account with the credit card for a few months. Then speak to someone in billing about switching to an invoiced account. I was able to get them to switch with 5 minutes and a phone call.

I was also just notified that they want to secure a CC for 90 Days. Any way around this? I also opened a Reliable, have not heard any response so I am expecting to receive my products. I was turned down by Lowes, still waiting on response from WrightExpress and Sherwin Williams.

Im sure this has probally came up but why cant we network here and even sell a small product if need be allowing us to report each other? Is this Fraud, I am in no way trying to do that, just wanting to attain these Trade Ref. as soon as possible.

Also, Verizon wants a $400.00 Deposit and Brighthouse has charged me a $150.00 Deposit for new Phone Line?? Any other suggestions

Hey Ryan. How old is your corp? When did you start building business credit? It sounds like your file may need some seasoning. I know that this reply is months late but I'd like to get an update on where your at with the process. Thanks

When I applied for ikea it was a few days before I received a letter via usps indicating approval

I suppose this is where I post my credit approval.. I always forget.. Just approved for Capital One Spark Business card :clapping: .. not sure of amt just yet.. received confirmation letter today! This is great after recent BK, change of address for biz and new EIN #. YEA! LIttle at a time.. learning a lot from you veterans and can't wait to catch up. This site has given me hope and the necessary skills.. still have a bit to go.. re-establishing my websites loosing them all after 4 years.. Thanks again and Happy Holidays!

Hey Everyone,

hope you are doing well today. There is a company locally who i do business with that is a great starter vendor. NO PG required. I was approved for 5k. They are an IT company (websites, computer back up, DIY Packages, Business Emails, Hosting, Dell Computers on Credit ETC).

http://itc123.biz/business-credit-application

www.itc123.biz

-Chris-

To: The Credit Whiz:

I have open a credit line with ITC......But it's not reporting accordingly. The $5,000.00 do not appear anywhere.....I have open the account for about 6 months and look periodically on D&B and nothing. If there is anything that you can do. Sorry that I have to bring this out in the forum but I need your attention. I purchase already a computer for over $1,000.00 and pay monthly payments. If they don't want to report the $5,000.00 it's ok but at least what I purchased.....I preferred the $5,000.00 reported....If you want to contact me drop me a note here and I hope not to get burned for stating my feelings.....

To: The Credit Whiz:

I have open a credit line with ITC......But it's not reporting accordingly. The $5,000.00 do not appear anywhere.....I have open the account for about 6 months and look periodically on D&B and nothing. If there is anything that you can do. Sorry that I have to bring this out in the forum but I need your attention. I purchase already a computer for over $1,000.00 and pay monthly payments. If they don't want to report the $5,000.00 it's ok but at least what I purchased.....I preferred the $5,000.00 reported....If you want to contact me drop me a note here and I hope not to get burned for stating my feelings.....

He doesn't work for DNB any more so not sure what he could do for you. The only way to have it reported is to buy the builder service and hope it works out because some times it doesn't. But for a $1k trade it's really not worth it.

how do I upload a file? I have a copy of the Menards Commercial credit app I wanted to upload, but can't seem to find a way, maybe I don't have the proper rights?

When I applied for ikea it was a few days before I received a letter via usps indicating approval

HI - do you recall the criteria for approval on IKEA and do you remember which bureau was pulled. Your inisght is appreciated.

Thx!

**MITSUBISHI**

We have on good authority that they are being very flexible right now.

I will have one other doc to add later for corporations.

Do you have an updated app?

All of these apps report? I have two corps in NYC that have aged a little since august 6 2015. I haven't done anything monetary or any cards. I am very lost if someone can get me started On how to pull my scores (if I even have any?) and what stuff to apply for first for a biz w no history to places that will report with as little to no cash out of my personal pocket as possible. Thank you

Hi

If I only have Experian and Equifax scores ( High scores) but no D&B ( not even a D&B #) would I be ok with it or not. Please enlighten me.

Thank you all in advance.

Edited by vinny78