Sign in to follow this  
breeze

Biz credit apps

:D Hello everyone, I am a newbie here, have read most of teh threads. Understandc everything, and I am very excited because I have a business and I need business line of credit bad.

1. Went to D&B and am ready to start. I have a LLC, I have a business phone line already, but that is it.  Business line is open with MCI, which I do not think that counts not sure. I do not have any other accounts to add. They stated no banks, no credit cards. I have a cell phone that I had for ten years, but that is all personal. I have nothing else, so how can I establish the credit?  :blink:

go back and re-read the mother thread as had u read it thouroughly u would not be asking the question in red above! :D and I mean that with the utmost love! we all started out there, that's y we are all here now. this whole process should take u about 30-60days to establish a nice file. start reading again! :P

I just want to know what is the motherthread? :blink:

:clapping:

Wow you post here and you don't see it? Look about 13 threads down, although they might move...

It says motherthread at the end .... it's outdated anyway ...quite honestly ... 95% of these stickies ought to be unstickied

Hey any luck with the Citi cards. It seems like they were easy to get in 05 but not in 07 :D

buy from- uline

nebs

quill

they all report to DnB and can get you on your way. just order like 30-$50.00 worth and ask for net 30 terms

:D Hello everyone, I am a newbie here, have read most of teh threads. Understandc everything, and I am very excited because I have a business and I need business line of credit bad.

1. Went to D&B and am ready to start. I have a LLC, I have a business phone line already, but that is it. Business line is open with MCI, which I do not think that counts not sure. I do not have any other accounts to add. They stated no banks, no credit cards. I have a cell phone that I had for ten years, but that is all personal. I have nothing else, so how can I establish the credit? :dntknw:

I have this card and it is a pay in full,I can payonline...I love this card it is used at a ton of places and alsoI can get car repairs or grab a coffee and more....IT IS A PAID IN FULL just remember this...20,000 limit following all the ways of the credit gods here.

Fetpak - Jewelry displays and gift boxes and bags... 1-800-883-3872

Open Account- Open account billing (Net 30) may be requested if you have previously placed

several orders with us, or if you have a good rating in D&B. We need your Duns Number, Bank Name and

Account Number, Address and Phone. Three references with Account Number, Address and Phone.

Past due invoices are subject to a 2% per month interest plus collection costs.

Minimum order is $25.00, if order is under $100.00 add $7.00. There is a $25.00 charge for returned checks.

Sales Tax will be charged to New York State customers, unless a Tax I.D. number is given.

I am a newbie here just started a business a few months ago and I have read "MOST" of the wonderful info you guys have posted and have applied to staples- denied , home depot-denied- office depot-denied, :rolleyes: I called Quill and they said to set up a credit line that the first 6 months have to paid up front and that they report that to DNB. Just ordered a few things from NEBS after calling and they said to order and just click payment option NEBS acct and if tey needed any additional info they would call. Any help with all this also if you know anywhere to get a loan for equipment or leasing options that will do it with no PG?

Thanks

I am a newbie here just started a business a few months ago and I have read "MOST" of the wonderful info you guys have posted and have applied to staples- denied , home depot-denied- office depot-denied, :angry: I called Quill and they said to set up a credit line that the first 6 months have to paid up front and that they report that to DNB. Just ordered a few things from NEBS after calling and they said to order and just click payment option NEBS acct and if tey needed any additional info they would call. Any help with all this also if you know anywhere to get a loan for equipment or leasing options that will do it with no PG?

Thanks

Things have definately changed in the last few months. I started a business in Sept '07 and Jan '08, no problems getting the normal approvals for the first business, but the 2nd business has been denied for everything or PG requested. To add to that, DNB is being a pain with updating the changes I've reported for the second business. Best wishes to you, hang in there, something will pan out.

hello how are u looking for some easy aprroved credit pps like staples got any suggetions would be great have a llc been in biz less than a year deined from deel any help would nbe great soso new be

Folks, I am still pinching myself to wake up...LOL. Formed sub S Corp nov 2007 , been in business since 1996, D&B dated it formed 1996.

Last week, on a whim, after a successful fuel card and retail card spree on my corp credit. I decided to test the waters and stop by the local Toyota Dealer... Told them i wished to "pre- apply", that in the near future i would be interested ina few company vehicles. Two days later a very helpful sales/ credit manager called me out of the blue to inform me that my corporation had been approved for a top level Teir-One/

Fleet purchase program with a 100,000 dollar limit. I almost fell over...LOL N O personal guarantee !!! never even ask for ssn# no financials.

thank you all for the inspiration and help...

GOD BLESS YOU ALL in your endeavors !!!

jamie

Hey everyone,

I an new to CB and I am trying to fix my BC for Biz#1 and establish credit for biz#2. Have read many of the threads (GREAT INFO!!!) I have everything in place except a new duns# for biz#2. I applied, but not received it yet. I did get a staples, but wanted to know how long I should wait before I apply for the others (lowes, HD, Shell, etc.) I know most of them are citi and staples is citi. Any suggestions. Thanks in advance! :blink:

I have a 2 yr shelf corp and am finding it hard to get credit. Everyone still wants a personal guarantee...HEEEELLP!!! We have Staples approved $750 rev and Uline approved for $1000, but tried to get office depot and they want tax returns! How do I get tax returns on a shelf company!!! Any advice would be helpful, Thanks! :rolleyes:

Amex Corporate Charge Card..................does anybody have the link for this card? do you need a pg? did a search for it.......even their website is coming up with an error for it. thanks!