14 year old boy has gotten a number of girls pregnant

Chubroach

The last post in this topic was posted 5753 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

A local 14 year old boy in our local Middle School is already very sexually active. He is bedding down half the the girls in the Middle School. He has fathered four children all ready. No one seems to know what to do.

They have talked to him a number of times, he is non responsive.

They have talked to his parents and they do not seem to care, in fact they seem proud of him.

The other kids in school think he is some type of hero and is one of the most popular kids in school. This causes him to push his sexual conquests even further.

Many girls in school think he is just plain hot and want to be with him. He is sleeping with scores of girls all the way up to 17 years old. Few bother with protection.

The school officials say there is nothing that can be done. Because he is under 18 no child support can be charged.

Advise?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually while he cannot be ordered to pay child support because he is a minor, in many states his parents can be ordered to pay the child support until he reaches the age of 18. Bet if his parents had to start paying several hundred $$ of child support per month, they'd put an end to his little sex games. ANd if his parents did not pay the support, they could be jailed or whatever, just like anyone else who refused to pay support

ETA: If he is really sexual active then he could easily spread disease to other girls who would give it to other boys they sleep with. IMHO, if a kid is gonna sleep around, its not gonna be with just one person, one of them will be seeing other people. SO once he gives some girl a disease, her parents can sue his parents to cover the bills. While parents can usually only be sued when their gross neligence allows their child to cause harm (in some manner) to another person, Iwould say that even Judge Judy or Judge Marilyn owuld agree that allowing your son to be sexually active at 14 and fathering multiple children would qualify as gross negligence.

Also makes me wonder why Children's Services has not been involved? Eve nif just to get paternity established so that when he's 18 the child support starts. I bet it could be argued the parents are guily of neglect because of not stopping their son from being sexually active. Look at his risk of catching and spreading disease. ANd if a judge decided the parents were guilty of neglect, then off he goes to a supervised home facility and he will be closely monitored to prevent any more sexual encounters plus counseling and tons of other stuff.

Edited by brokeinVA

Oh My Goodness! I can only imagine the replies this thread will generate. I have three sons. NO WAY, no how will what is described by Chub ever happen. How can I be so sure, you ask? Because I CARE. I have talked to them since they were toddlers about responsibility, caring for others, personal values, the importance of children having TWO parents - and of course how babies are made. I think our society makes "rules" too complicated. Some things are JUST PLAIN WRONG!

Legally, there may not be much that can be done aboout that boy (and he is a boy). Practicallly, I'd like to see him have a forced sterilization. B) And the boy's parents? :good: I just do not understand them. They obviously missed the boat on parenting 101. Truly, there are no easy answers here. The girls should be taught to have more respect for their bodies than to engage in sex at such a young age. But then again, I'm an old fogie.

Okay, this kid is clearly a loss - his parents' attitude is an indicator of that. My advice would be for the girls to avoid that clown like the plague. But if they're not going to avoid him, they least they could do is use a condom. All those silly girls might as well just sleep with each other and cut out the middleman (him) if they're gonna be raw-doggin' it. Ugh. And what's so attractive about a deadbeat father at the ripe old age of 14?

Edited by blackberry74

According to the School there is no requirement that the boys family pay any child support in the State we live in. Three of the babies will be born soon. Another was aborted. The girls are looking forward to be a mother and the girl that had an abortion is an outcast in the school.

In the crazy world of Middle School the boy (Doug) is considered cooler than cool and the girls that have got pregnant are given alot of attention. Alot of the other girls are saying they wish they could get pregnant too!

Most of the girls who want to get pregnant are from families that do not show much love and are not in the in crowd. A baby would give them alot of attention and would allow them to be loved- they think.

A local 14 year old boy in our local Middle School is already very sexually active. He is bedding down half the the girls in the Middle School. He has fathered four children all ready. No one seems to know what to do.

They have talked to him a number of times, he is non responsive.

They have talked to his parents and they do not seem to care, in fact they seem proud of him.

The other kids in school think he is some type of hero and is one of the most popular kids in school. This causes him to push his sexual conquests even further.

Many girls in school think he is just plain hot and want to be with him. He is sleeping with scores of girls all the way up to 17 years old. Few bother with protection.

The school officials say there is nothing that can be done. Because he is under 18 no child support can be charged.

Advise?

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT WHEN SEX EDUCATION MANY TIMES DOES NOT INCLUDE ABSTINENCE

ABSTINENCE WORKS EVERY TIME IT IS USED

According to the School there is no requirement that the boys family pay any child support in the State we live in. Three of the babies will be born soon. Another was aborted. The girls are looking forward to be a mother and the girl that had an abortion is an outcast in the school.

In the crazy world of Middle School the boy (Doug) is considered cooler than cool and the girls that have got pregnant are given alot of attention. Alot of the other girls are saying they wish they could get pregnant too!

Most of the girls who want to get pregnant are from families that do not show much love and are not in the in crowd. A baby would give them alot of attention and would allow them to be loved- they think.

Maybe it's time for the health teachers/local social workers to get all the female students together and have a little talk with them about this situation, just like they would for a sex ed class. Maybe they could bring in a few teenage mothers to share their stories of how hard it is to raise a baby when the daddy splits. And bring in a few teenage mothers who gave their babies up for adoption to tell these girls how hard the reality is to give your baby up because you can't provide for it. They need to drill some reality into these girls somehow.

Id still see about getting paternity established for the kids and a judge can declare him to be responsible for the babies. They might even be able to actually establish a child support order but just have payments suspended until he turns 18. That way an order would already be on the books and he couldn't cut and run just before turning 18 to avoid paying child support.

Too bad his parents can't be held responsible for paying child support.

I agree w/BrokeinVA...either get paternity and a child support order established now, or wait 'til he turns 18 and get it. Either way, he'll be liable for the support dating back to the date the child was born - as well he should.

Mason, that's a good idea. They can't just throw their hands up and forget about it. If he keeps this up, he's eventually going to end up with an STD, which he'll spread around just like he's spreading his seed. These girls should realize that getting pregnant isn't the only negative consequence to having unprotected sex - and not even the worst thing that could happen.

:( 4 girls pregnant? OMG!

I did not realize that a kid or the kid's family could get out of paying child support.

These young people may think that it is cool, but what about the babies?

Do I need to be the voice of reason????? Think about this, before y'll get het up.

Let me give you a few clues.....

1) ChubRoach

2) Privacy Laws. A school would not discuss the girls this boy has slept with or the girls, with anyone except their parents or legal guardians.

3) A public school isn't in the business of dealing with or discussing child support issues. Why would they be researching this matter?

Chub has an active imagination and a knack for getting folks' goat

ARE YOU SAYING THE STORY IS BOGUS???

yes.. along withthe other 300 "controversial" topics he's started under the guise of being incidents related to his family, frioends, neighbors, in-laws, etc.....

Some of it makes for decent conversation.....other times its just straight trolling for trouble.... Cant understand why he just doesnt say How do CBers feel about his?? or what if THIS happened to you?

Do I need to be the voice of reason????? Think about this, before y'll get het up.

Let me give you a few clues.....

1) ChubRoach

2) Privacy Laws. A school would not discuss the girls this boy has slept with or the girls, with anyone except their parents or legal guardians.

3) A public school isn't in the business of dealing with or discussing child support issues. Why would they be researching this matter?

Yep, OC that makes more sense than a 14 yr old getting 4 girls knocked up and the school telling everyone that the kid doesn't have to pay. <_<

Chubroach -- Busted. LOL

Edited by shasta

My sister is kinda in a boat like this......but she was 18 when it happened.

"Chris" got a girl knocked up in HS.....she moved away when they baby was 3 years old.

Chris came back to hometown ( he was in Army based in Europe) and my sister and him hooked up for a night......resulting in a pregnancy. There was this song and dance about getting married for a while.....until he got busted. At the time he had my sister pregnant- he had 2 other girls that way. Both were in Germany so he wasn't held responsible. As my sister and he were planning the wedding- another girl in hgmetown came out with her story.

He is back in the states and married with a child now. Wants a relationship with my 12 year old neice.....NOT.

My sister has never taken a dime from him- she doesn't want him to have ANY rights to HER child.

My neive has AT LEAST 5 half siblings out there......very scary and sad for her.

You people who think that this story is made up are WRONG.

It has occurred and one of the girls who is having one of Doug's babies is a relative of mine.

Of course the school does not promote and advertise the story but it is a small town everyone knows what is going on.

I suspect that there is a number of sexually active teenagers in towns all over America who are getting girls, who lack love and support at home, pregnant.

The last post in this topic was posted 5753 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.