Looking for rate sheets for Wells Fargo, GMAC

The last post in this topic was posted 5507 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

To a certain point, but its hard to paint with so broad generalizations. Each car deal is different, I would have to have a complete scenario to answer correctly.

For example if you have had a chapter 7 in the last couple of years or a repo then yeah most likely they arent going to finance you again until that stuff falls off the analysts screens.

All in all its kinda hard to say without specifics.

I should but let me warn you their rate sheet is kind of misleading once you get down to scores less that 650 or so it starts saying "rates as low as...." that kind of stuff. So keep it mind sometimes its hard for an experienced F&I manager to look and guess a rate.

I'm curious to know if any captive or prime lenders like GMAC, NMAC, etc. in Louisiana will finance someone just two months post BK7 with scores around 620? I thought I had seen something in the rate sheets on Marv's CreditPulls that reflect a cutoff around 640 for Cap One. Of course, I could be reading them incorrectly, no doubt.

:rofl:

• Admin

YES they will.

just need enough money down to trip the internal score so they CAN buy the deal.

as a very rough generalization, and depending on prior credit, about 2K behind cost for line 3 on the retail installment contract with them usually works if the relationship is there between the F&I person and the captive analyst.

I have Triad rate sheet. If you will bump later tonite to remind my, I will post them here for you.

The last post in this topic was posted 5507 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.