Sign in to follow this  
ast5791

CA whining and crying

PHS Collection agency called me today and this is exactly what the sea hag on the line said " You illegaly removed a valid collection from the CRA's." she was breathing angrily and just any moment from going off the wall " You need to either pay this or we will have to take this matter to court, well settle for 800 of the 1207 you owe" Of course i paused briefly to get my thoughts together and responded " As A matter of fact I had you deleted not once but twice from all my CRA's and you had deleted the collection from my reports yourself accorind to the CRA's I spoke to. My attorney has informed me to alert him IMMEDIATELY if you try to reinsert the " twice deleted collection" or even try to sell it to another CA, and take your marigolds to court because im willing to spend 5 , 10, 15k , whatever it takes to put the likes of you in the back of a restaurant washing dishes" :)

Of course i have been so fed up with colleciton agencys and have battled them to the bone, and it has made me braver and more open and straight forward when i talk with them now, ive basically built up the courage to treat them exactly the way they treated me. I then continued to say " and after i win in court which i will i will make sure i place a VALID judgement on your credit reports , which i know i can do if you dont pay"

on one of my other posts i explained all that i had to go through with this CA. I have a Royal flush and they thought they can win with a measly high card. :huh:

I will not and refuse to have a colleciton agency talk down to me and speak to me as subhuman. Of course the best advise i can give anyone starting to clean their credit " STAY OFF THE PHONE"

best of success

Edited by ast5791

lol

what did she say after you said that?

How could i have forgot. She was breathing heavy as i was talking down to her. After i was done she sighed for a second then hung up on me. I got to put in the last word

Edited by ast5791

B) One time I got another lady to call me a " Rude A hole". This was back in 2004 with the same collection agency PHS

Note: I was actually very rude :D

i got called a few choice words from some wench at american agencies once. I responded that wasnt what her mother thought. she got really angry crying that her mother was dead and after that my response was and I quote"if I had a nasty @#$ like you for a daughter I would suck start a pistol too"

i got called a few choice words from some wench at american agencies once. I responded that wasnt what her mother thought. she got really angry crying that her mother was dead and after that my response was and I quote"if I had a nasty @#$ like you for a daughter I would suck start a pistol too"

:o:good::angel:

OMG! Your Kidding!? :good:

OMG! Your Kidding!? :good:

nope not one bit. my ex gf at the time just sat there amazed it was a kodak moment.

:blush2: Think about it for a second people. Collections agencies will get rude, mean , and belligerent. Most of them get away with it and they shouldnt. always stay firm and adamant and treat them as they treat you.

One colleciton agency NCO employee told me many years back " All you are doing is cleaning your credit from valid accounts" They know that the system is not alwyas protecting them and that there are FCRA laws that can protect us and they HATE US FOR IT :angry:

she was breathing angrily and just any moment from going off the wall

You should've told her to stop taking the stairs since she obviously wasn't up to it.

OMG! Your Kidding!? :blush2:

nope not one bit. my ex gf at the time just sat there amazed it was a kodak moment.

Was it ever deleted form your credit reports? I would hope so after your phone encounter with them lol :angry:

OMG! Your Kidding!? :blush2:

Was it ever deleted form your credit reports? I would hope so after your phone encounter with them lol :angry:

i got it deleted from EQ and TU rather easily and warned them if it was reinserted without proper notice I wouldnt give notice I would go straight to court. EX was trickier but it came off by age. after it came off they actually tried to send me verification of the debt and I wrote back to shove the pac bell bill up their wazoo. my run in with senora wench came about a year before I got the bill.

anyone know what prime credit card compnay like chase or citi for example that will pull an experian to to make a credit card approval decision ?

anyone know what prime credit card compnay like chase or citi for example that will pull an experian to to make a credit card approval decision ?

HUH? :aggressive::aggressive:

As for the "heavy breathing" chick, I would have told her to get off my phone or I was gonna start charging her 1.99 / a minute...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<_<:grin::P:rofl:

actually i never owed the money. they told me i owed back rent because i never turned in my 30 day notice letter (Which I did) . The lady I turned my notice to ended up dying and i had no proof i did turn it in and they had no proof that I didnt. Regardless They are now out of my Credir reports and my life :glare:

Edited by ast5791

As for the "heavy breathing" chick, I would have told her to get off my phone or I was gonna start charging her 1.99 / a minute...

:rolleyes:

actually i never owed the money. they told me i owed back rent because i never turned in my 30 day notice letter (Which I did) . The lady I turned my notice to ended up dying and i had no proof i did turn it in and they had no proof that I didnt. Regardless They are now out of my Credir reports and my life :rolleyes:

So this would be the "insufficient notice," "early termination," "cancellation," "lease fulfillment," "no notice given," or "liquidated damages."?

actually i never owed the money. they told me i owed back rent because i never turned in my 30 day notice letter (Which I did) . The lady I turned my notice to ended up dying and i had no proof i did turn it in and they had no proof that I didnt. Regardless They are now out of my Credir reports and my life :dance:

So this would be the "insufficient notice," "early termination," "cancellation," "lease fulfillment," "no notice given," or "liquidated damages."?

more like no notice given ( which I did give notice in writing ) after i moved out they tried to charge me for backrent saying they though I was still living in the apartment and i wasnt. I think it was more like a clerical error but they didnt want to admit it. I even had a copy of my notice saved in my paper trail collection. Always and i mean always save a paper trail ( never throw anything away)

How are they gonna "think" you were still living in the place when you turned in the keys,or did you?What about the renewal paper that requires a signature stating that you were gonna go on another term?

Edited by sharnese